~CHAPTER SIXTEEN~

Dedicated to Gnuqwe
for being the first in the chapters I promised to give a dedication to if the reader was the first to vote.

Chapter Sixteen (Edited)

General P.O.V (Andrew and Doctor Hutchkins)

Andrew sped to Dew Lane and by sped *I* mean being at the correct speed limit. He couldn't drive over it; he didn't want to die and he also didn't want any tickets. Dew Lane was located on the other side of town, on the way there; Andrew decided to think about how his simple life had changed. He was now a Vampire. A fucking vampire. Who would have thought? If anyone had told him that he would be a vampire about three months ago, he would have beaten the shit out of the person, now here he was. A vampire in search of blood. And answers.

He pulled by the Dew Lane and saw the house the receptionist at the hospital was talking about. The house was a one storey building painted entirely in white as if the owner was a patient of OCD and it had a black roof top, with a big black gate. The nurse was right when she said it was the only one in the area painted white and had a black roof; the others were painted in bright colours of blue, yellow, orange and even purple with different coloured roofing sheets.

He packed his car just outside the gate and stepped out of the car. He walked towards the big black gate, calming his self by taking a deep breath, he knocked on the gate. Knock knock. No answer. After a minute had passed, he was about to knock again as the sun started to burn his skin (He had felt hot and decided, stupidly to remove the hoodie and leave his umbrella in his car), when the gate made a noise making him jump in fright. Then out came the Doctor from the small part of the gate meant for people to walk in through. He saw the doctor's eyes flash in recognition before he saw him sniff the air, eyes widening slightly. He hurriedly ushered him into the big house, Andrew's eyes widening when he saw how beautiful the interior looked.

(Am too lazy to describe, so onward...)

The doctor showed him to a seat and took a seat himself before looking at Andrew and saying,

"You're a vampire". He wasn't asking. And he wasn't curious. To Andrew that meant he knew right from the start.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Andrew asked, he was quite peeved to say the least. This man here, seating opposite him, knew right from the start and he didn't think to tell him. He knew when he had come to check on him few weeks earlier that Andrew wasn't obviously normal but he did nothing. He could have checked. He knew that his life will probably be in danger if the bad guys knew that he had been reincarnated but he did nothing.

"I didn't want to scare you". The doctor said with a guilty expression but Andrew was too angry to be buying it.

"What do you mean you by "you didn't want to scare me"? Andrew asked with two fingers from each of his hands formed ear quotes. "Well guess what I'm scared, am terrified. I kept having strange dreams only to find out from them that I am the supposed reincarnation of a vampire who died many years ago. Have you seen what is happening in Vampville lately? Red rain inside V.H senior cafeteria, purple rain, darkness by 7 am in the morning and you didn't want to scare me?! Ha!"

Andrew was literally boiling in anger, he was simmering and he could feel his fangs grow across his lower jaws. The doctor put on a calm façade but deep down he was terrified of what the boy before him could do. He knew that he had been wrong not to tell the boy of his destiny, knowing full well that he would have found out anyway. He saw the boy's fangs grow and his eyes turn pink. The doctor instantly knew he needed blood as a newly turned vampire. It was probably why his emotions were all over the place.