Rules (Butler! Akashi X Reader)

"Mistress.." He poked your sleeping form.

You shuffle in your bed. "5 more minutes.." You mumble.

"But we'll be late." He forcefully removed the covers on you.

"Go on without me." You turn away and faced the other side. You got comfortable with your position, well not until a pair of scissors lands near your face. Well. An inch from your face.

You jolt up in surprise and faced the bastard that threw that thing. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?!" You glared at him.

"This is the 6th time I believe." He smirks.

You stared at his face. Oh how perfect. Waking up to this face is heaven. Well, maybe heaven if he'd be a little "angel like".

"It's rude to stare."

You flushed red and averted your eyes. "I-I wasn't staring! Why would I even stare at you?!" Your heart was beating crazily and you can feel it. Hey. Stop it. You thought. "G-GET OUT."

He bows. "I'll ready the bath for you, Mistress." He took his leave and slowly closed the door behind him.

You held a hand to your forehead. "What was that all about?" For the past few days you've been acting strange towards your personal butler.

Akashi Seijuro. He's perfect in anything and everything. He's absolute. You have no idea why he agreed to being your butler. Hell you don't even know why your parents were so persistent to hire him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"(Name)cchi I need to tell you something!~" Kise chirped and you swore that you saw him smile to someone or something behind.

"What is it?"

His expression changed. You felt nervous when you realize that he's serious now. He doesn't show this side of him.. Not until he steps inside the court.

"I like--"

He was cut of when a pair of hand held your shoulders in place from behind. You slightly turn and came face to face with Akashi. Your face instantly heats up and you looked away.

"Ryota. Go back to practice." He said and you shiver at the coldness of his voice. Kise smiled and winked at you before jogging back to the gym.

You stepped away from Akashi and faced him with a glare. "Do you know it's rude to interrupt somebody's conversation?"

He returned the glare and you froze. This is what you hated. Everytime he acts like this you can't do anything but freeze on your spot. Maybe the fear is just so overwhelming. Hell you don't even know why you're scared.

"I hate this."

"Hate what?"

"Hate seeing you with somebody other than me."

"Wait. WHAT?"

He stepped forward and you stepped back in response. You repeated that process until you back hit the wall thus resulting to Akashi cornering you.

"You know y-you should stop." You tried to sound brave.

"The reason I became your butler was because," He leans on your right ear. "I like you."

Your face instantly heats up and you pushed him away. You held your tomato red face and glared at him.

"Don't joke like that!"

"Unfortunately I'm not joking." He chuckles.

"B-but it's against the rules!" You reason out.

"I know. But then," He smirks. "I am always right."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Behind The Scenes:

Aomine: So. How did it go?

Kise: It went great! Akashicchi was glaring at me. *Shudders*

Kuroko: I believe that I get my part of the bet?

Midorima: I can't believe I agreed to this.

Momoi: Alright Tetsu-kun. *Squeals*

(Pat: Seriously Momoi? Wtf-- //Slapped)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
WARNING: Ranting About Tokyo Ghoul Ahead!

Anyways, I just wanna share how I feel right now. Well. I feel crushed and pained. WTF is wrong with YouTube titles? Like WHY DO YOU NEED TO SPOIL ME LIKE THAT?! I don't care about spoilers but this thing just got me crying for 3 days straight.

Tokyo Ghoul anyone? Of course you know Hide. Kaneki's bestfriend. THEY JUST DID THAT TO HIM?! Who the fudge would name a video "Kaneki carrying Hide" ?! That's not even the worst part, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE THUMBNAILS?! I MEAN YOU COULD HAVE JUST CHOSEN A BETTER ONE! ( TДT)

Hide is like the first character that caught my attention since season 1 and it pained me enough to see that he doesn't have that much of an airtime. But now? *sighs* I can't. I'm giving up on Tokyo Ghoul for now. And not even Kaneki or Suzuya can stop me.