Comforting (Imayoshi X Reader)

You rushed your way out the stadium where the Winter Cup was held. Bumping into many people, things and.. Walls. Well, you're quite the clumsy girl.

You spotted the black haired captain of Tōō together with the team. It seems like they're ready to go home.

"Imayoshi!" You called out. Getting the attention of the whole team in the process. You flushed when Imayoshi waved at you and excused himself from his team.

"(Name)-chan ya~" He greeted you with his Kansai accent.

"Imayoshi/ (Name)-chan we need to talk." You both said in unison. The two of you excused yourselves from the Tōō team and went outside to get some fresh air.

"Imayoshi." You gasped when you saw his face. Under those glasses and just right under his eyes were red streaks. He had been crying.

"Hmm?" He tilted his head to the side. His face shows curiosity.

"Imayoshi. You don't need to act." You smiled. "It's okay to cry."

He seemed confuse for a second but then he gave you a warm smile. "A man doesn't cry infront of a woman." He simply said as he tuck one of your loose strand behind your ear.

"B-but Imayoshi," You looked down. "That was the last. We'll be graduating already." Tears start to stream down your face. You couldn't help crying. You knew Imayoshi all too well. He was passionate about basketball. You knew that he wanted to play for the Winter Cup much longer considering that this is his last year.

"(Name)-chan..?"

"I-it was the last chance to become number one in Japan with your lead," You broke out in uncontrollable sobs. He pulls you closer and starts to pat your head soothingly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," He sighs "You're right. It was my last chance."

"You don't regret losing?" You looked up at him.

"I did." He answered.

"But it's done now, (Name)." He smiles. "There's something left to do now."

"Graduate?"

He shook his head. "Other than that." He pulls away from you and kneels down holding a box of red infront of you.

"I've been wanting to ask you this before it's too late."

You stared at him with your mouth agape. The tears that were previously falling has now stopped. "I-Imayoshi.."

"Will you marry me, (Name)-chan?"

You hugged his kneeling form and pounce at him lightly. "You already know my answer since the start." You laughed.

"I take that as a yes." He kissed your forehead.

You smiled. "I love you, Shoichi."

"I love you too. (Name)."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
No. I don't know what I'm doing with life right now. I STILL feel sorry for Tōō. But yeah. What's done is done and.. HAH! Seirin is my team so IN YO FACE AO-- /Slapped