Gardening (Kise X Reader)

You raised the shovel up in the air. "LET'S DO THIS, KISE!" You looked at your boyfriend who was standing beside you. He too was holding a shovel.

"Okay (Name)cchi!~"

The two of you started to dig up the soil. Today is Saturday and it's Kise's day off from basketball practice. You thought it was cute to plant flowers together so you asked him if you could do it on their backyard. Kise was hesitant at first but then he gave in eventually.

"Hand me that flower." You pointed to the morning glory on the flower pot. It's flower was closed and it was slightly bowing. Well. It is a Morning Glory afterall.

Kise nods and quickly hands you the flower pot with the certain flower planted inside of it. You carefully pulled the stem up together with it's roots. You placed the flower on the hole that you dug up and started covering the roots again.

"Ki--" You looked at the pot and smirked as an idea came into your mind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After an hour of gardening, Kise decided to make you some refreshments. He walks outside the backyard and places the tray on the table.

"Err. (Name)cchi what are you doing?~"

You are crouching and looking closely at a certain part of the soil. After giggling you picked up something and put it inside the flower pot. He smiles and walks near you.

"What are you doing, (Name)cchi--?!" He stops and looks closely at the flower pot. There was a worm. No. There were two worms wriggling inside the pot.

Kise instantly shrieks and kicks the pot away. You looked up at him and burst out laughing. It has worked like planned.

"(Name)cchi!~" He cries. "You're so mean!~"

"S-sorry Kise. It's just--" You burst out laughing yet again. You have been together for 5 months now and you would still go and tease him about worms. Like talking about those wriggly creatures. Kise would either shriek or make puking sounds.

"If war is what you want!~" He pointed on branches of the tree above the two of you. Now it was your turn to shriek. There above the tree was a spider. Kise grins. "Let the war begin!~"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Kaijo starters came to help out when they heard that the two of you are gardening today. Well. Kasamatsu was forcefully dragged along.

As soon as Kise's sister guided them inside and out the back yard. Your shrieks and Kise's shrieks can be heard. The team stared at the scene infront of them.

As you chase Kise with a worm at hand he runs away but as soon as you corner him, you start to run away too. The spider that was atop the tree was now cased inside a jar. He would chase you using with that.

That cycle repeated for so many times that the two of you were busy with your little bonding session to notice the other members standing around watching the two of you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sorry if it was short. I tried. BUT. I MUST AND I WILL TEASE KIIRO ABOUT HIS FEARS OF WORMS! HAHAHA. I didn't have the time to write fluff. I was busy messing with Kiiro. HAHAHA. My last fluff was... That Imayoshi X Reader chapter. HAHAHA.

Anyways, I now own Kaneki Ken--'s kagune. HAHAHA. NO. I WON'T CHEAT ON TETSUYA. BUT KANEKI'S KAGUNE IS JUST SO PERFECT! OH WAIT. THEY'RE RIZE'S KAGUNE. ( TДT)