Jealous? (Murasakibara X Reader)

Oh how you wish to go home already. Being the Teiko assistant manager is so difficult that you literally have to hit everyone to make them listen to you. No wonder your sister, Masako, uses a wooden sword too. [*Wiggles eyebrow suggestively*]

You opened your locker, only for it to be closed again. You look at the person beside you. Kise Ryota.

"What is it this time Kise?"

"Can I walk you home, (Name)cchi?~" He chirped.

"If you want to live a little longer, I suggest you don't." Then a scene where Masako is hitting Kise with her sword flashed on your mind. You wanted to laugh so badly but you kept it in.

"Eh?~ Why?~" He pouted.

"Because--" But before you could answer. You were being dragged away from Kise. You look at the person, Murasakibara. You started to blush. You have this crush on the purple giant, so you can't help but blush now that he's holding your hand.

He shoves you on a nearby wall and traps you. Your face went a shade redder than before. It's as if you would faint any minute now.

"(Name)-chin. I'll walk you home." He says. Still looking down on you. You're not that small. You're like Midorima-ish tall. It's just that Murasakibara is so tall.

"Do you want my sister to hit you? She'll kill you."

"I don't care," He lowers a little and catches your lips in a soft kiss. Your eyes widened as his lips made contact with yours. He pulls away. "I like you, (Name)-chin."

You stared at him for awhile until a blush crept on your cheeks. "Murasaki-kun."

"It's Atsushi," He says as he let's go of the tomato, namely you. "I'll still walk you home,"

You smile at him. "Don't come crying to me when she hits you." You teased which earned a smile from the giant.

"Isn't a girlfriend supposed to take care of her boyfriend, (Name)-chin?" He answers. "Only (Name)-chin can take away the pain of my boo-boos."

"Boo-boos? Isn't that Murasaki-kun talking and not Atsushi?" You laugh.

"Eh? It's fine. Cause either way it's me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm really sorry for this. HAHAHA. I'm trying to edit this. And I promise that I rewrote this for like 3 times already and this is the best that I've written for this shot.

Murasakibara is cute by the way. But still Kuroko Tetsuya is cuter. And oh, about me cheating behind Tetsuya, It's all in the past. Haha.

Anyways, see ya!~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥