Fanmail (Kise X Reader)

Once again you and Kise Ryota were at the radio station. Recently you and Kise were always paired by the fans thus resulting for the two of you to have a radio talkshow.

"Hai~ Today we'll be reading the some Fanmails!~" Kise excitedly said as he held a letter from the bundles of letters infront of him.

"Kise-kun please do the honors." You answered.

"So," He laughed. "I've been buying some magazines with the two of you as the models inside. I've been wondering if Kise-san and (Name)-san are dating?"

You flushed and glared at him. "Stop joking Kise." You growled. Loudly enough for only him to hear.

He sweatdropped. "The answer to that is--"

"We're not dating." You stated rather bluntly.

"Not yet!~" Kise chirpped.

"What the hell, Kise?" You once again growled.

It's not like you don't like this dorky yellow head. In fact you like him. You have a huge crush on him but you were afraid to tell it to him. He just hangs out too much with Momoi Satsuki that they look like a couple.

You swiped a letter and opened it. "Jaa. Kise-kun do you like somebody?" You mentally cursed. Wtf. Out of all the letters. You just have to pick it.

"Yes!~" He said with a wink.

"Who?" Though that part wasn't in the letter. It just came out of your mouth.

"Someone from the basketball club~"

"Of course." You crumpled the letter and threw it at Kise's face.

"What was that for (Name)cchi?!~~" He fake cries.

"Nothing." He likes someone from the basketball club.

"Next letter!~~"

"Wait." you took a peek inside the envelope. "There's another one here. " you handed him the paper with an odd design.

"Let's see~ . Can you describe the girl you like Kise-kun?" He looked at you then smiled.

"What?" you crumpled the envelope and threw it at his face.

"Why are you so mean to me, (Name)cchi?!~"

"Just get this over with." He would probably start with, Long hair. You thought.

"So. She has a long hair," See? "She flunked math just a week ago, she's good at sports, and she hates frogs."

You mentally cursed. He just described Momoi.

"Tsk. Next letter. "

He grinned and opened a letter. "Oh? I found an interesting question, (Name)cchi!~" He jumps off from his seat and reads it aloud.

"(Name)-san will you marry Kise-san?~"

"Interesti-- EH?!" You jolt up in surprise.

"What should I say (Name)cchi?~ Yes or Yeah?~"

"What?" You were still in shock. You can't process what he just said.

"Eh? (Name)cchi you didn't know?~" He pouts.

"What is?" You felt yourself flush when he answered.

"I like you, (Name)cchi!~"

"B-but awhile ago you described Momoi! She has long hair. Momoi flunked the math test last week, she's good at sports and she's afraid of frogs." You tried to reason out.

"EHH?~ But (Name)cchi. Your hair is long too. You flunked math too, you're good at sports and you hate frogs!~~"

You were so jealous that the thought just flew out of your mind. You were the one he was describing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Because Kiiro is.. /Smiles/ Babe. Cry you HOMO--//slapped
Lemme share my thoughts on that episode. At first I was like, "Yeah! Cry Kiiro! I know you wanna!" but then when he started to cry I was like, "OmO! I'm so sorry! Please don't cry!" I hate him and love him at the same time.

Anyways, sorry IF Kiiro was OOC here. I just saw a picture about this and it inspired me to the bones. I can't even--! HAHAHAHA