Bad Wolf (Wolf! Aomine X Hunter! Reader)

Imagine Ao with the wolf ears and tail. Cute right? So yeah. That's how he's supposed to appear in this shot. Ermergerd. What am I even doing?! ;A;

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Deep in the forest there lived a vicious wolf. Countless of hunters failed to return after the encounter with the wolf named Daiki.

You sat infront of your leader with an evident thump. "Leader." You said giving him a salute. Right now you look more of like a military than a hunter.

"What is it, (Name)?" He answered as he closed the book he was reading.

"I'll hunt Daiki down." Your face was dead serious.

He paused for awhile looking at your facial expression then he sighed. "You sure you can handle him?" You nodded in response.

That was how it all began. You didn't expect Daiki to be a total nightmare, not to mention... A pervert.

"Daiki!" You called out from his cave.

"What?" He comes out with a dashing smirk covering his features.

You readied your rifle. I'll shoot him down if he tries anything funny... Again. You thought as you continue to glare at him.

"What's with the look?"

"This time. For sure. I'm gonna shoot you down!" You bravely declared with a finger pointing at him.

"I'd like to see you try." He growled then ran inside the forest.

You being a top class hunter followed his tracks. He was running at an insane speed but so were you. After a month of chasing Daiki down, you kinda got used to his speed.

You aim your rifle as you ran behind him. Just one shoot and everything will be over. My mission will be completed. You thought with a smirk.

"Oi. You'll fall." You hear Daiki said from above the tree.

Before you could comprehend what he just said. You fell into the river. It streams were steady but unfortunately for you.. You can't swim. Heck you are so going to stop daydreaming.

"H-help..!" You gasped as you tried to swim.

"Try using your legs. Tsk." He says in an annoyed tone.

What? You tried to stand up and well.. You flushed red as you realize that the river isn't that deep. You were just panicking. In fact the water level was just until your waist.

"Wtf..." You whispered.

"(Name). You're such an idiot!" Daiki comes near you and flicks your forehead.

"Hell! I didn't know..!" You raised your voice just to drown that embarrassing scene you made. (No pun intended.)

"I bet you were just busy," He smirked as he offered you his hand.

"Busy?" You took his hand and he hoist you from the river.

"Yeah. Busy daydreaming of you hunting me down." You flushed red. How redder can you be? For the past weeks you've been blushing a alot around Daiki.

"Bastard." You squeezed the water from your top. Cursing as you hear Daiki wolf wistle. (But then, no puns intended.)

"You know? You're kinda.." He smirked. "Cute."

Your face flushed red yet again. No. Maybe even redder this time. You are so gonna kill this bastard of a wolf.

"You were supposed to be a vicious wolf but then it turns out that you're a pervert." You scoffed then spun on your heel to leave.