Sticky Note (Izuki X Reader)

Are you solid, liquid, and gas? Because you're everything that matters.

You flushed red as you read what the sticky note said. It started last week with a sticky note pasted on your locker. I don't have a type. If I like you. I like you. That was the first message you received.

"What is that, (Name)-chan?" Koganei popped out behind you.

You panicked and closed your locker and faced Koga. Your back pressing against the locker. He grins at you.

"What are you hiding? Oho~ (Name)-chan~" He looks at the sticky note pad that was on the floor.

"Solid, Liquid--" You flushed red and instantly picked up the sticky note. Tearing it into pieces and swallowing it. Yes. Swallowing it.

"(Name)-chan!" He pinches your cheeks. Trying to recover the piece of paper that you swallowed.

You swat his hands away and opened your mouth to show him that you really swallowed it. Down the throat.

He laughs at your actions and handed you a stick note. He pats your head saying, "(Name)-chan is lucky~" and walking away afterwards.

You shrugged and read what was written on the note.

Sweets are sweet, but nothing can compare to your sweet smile. [Head to the canteen]

You blush again. IS IT KOGANEI?! IS HE-- You scanned the paper once again. Head to the canteen? You thought. So it isn't Koga Afterall.

Curiosity got the better of you so you decided to follow the instruction. You arrive and saw Kagami leaning on a nearby wall. He looks at you, greets you, and hands the sticky note before leaving.

He's acting strange today. You thought.

You're an angel in my eyes. [Head to the rooftop]

Another goofy smile spread across your features. Who ever he is, he's doing quite an effort. It's quite romantic in a way.

"(Name)-senpai." You were about to open the door to the rooftop but then you heard a voice. You jumped and almost stumble down the stairs. You looked at the person with blue hair beside you.

"You scared me yet again, Kuroko-kun." You sighed.

He hands you a paper and you slowly took it. Breathing in and out. You started to read the writings.

I can't seem to think of any lines. 'cause you're all that I'm thinking of. [Open the door.]

You faced Kuroko but he was nowhere ti be found again. You felt a chill run down your spine. Kuroko can be really creepy sometimes. You opened the door..

The whole Seirin team is standing there. Even Kuroko is there. How did he get there in the first place? You just shrugged it. Izuki isn't here though.

They held a banner which says..

(Name)-chan, Will you be my

Somebody enters. He walks towards the banner and sticks a piece of paper just next to the "my" word. Now the banner says, (Name)-chan, will you be my girlfriend?

"(Name)-chan, will you be my girlfriend?" Izuki finally says.

You laugh. "Should've known," You tilt your head to the side with a smile plastered on your face. "I would love to."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I swear I've rewrote this for like 4 times. It still sucked though.

I am cheating behind Tetsuya and Hayate.......
...Hitachiin Hikaru is at fault. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Started watching Ouran Highschool Host Club for some romance. And well, Literally ,YES LITERALLY, I would fangirl over Hikaru in every episode. He has the same Seiyuu as Murasakibara, Lavi, Haruki, Tsubaki and many more.

Anyways, See YAAA~ (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥