Gummy Bears (Murasakibara X Reader)

You and your boyfriend, Murasakibara Atsushi. Decided to spend your whole day lazing around the house. It's weekend so why not laze off for a bit? [No. Murasakibara has been lazy--//slapped]

You were snuggled next to Murasakibara while watching a certain movie. Placed infront of the two of you was a large bowl. But instead of popcorns, it was filled with gummy bears.

"(Name)-chin."

"Hmm?" You face him slightly while chewing on the gummy bear inside your mouth.

"You shouldn't eat too much sweets. You'll get fat." He says. Still with that bored expression.

"I don't want to hear that from you, Atsushi." You laughed.

He shrugs and you smiled. Both of you going for the bowl. You looked at the bowl. It's empty. Oh wait. On a closer inspection, there's still another one!

You quickly grabbed the gummy treat and shove it inside your mouth. Murasakibara grunted and you look at him with a victorious smile.

He looks at you then at your lips. He smirked and grabbed you by the colar of your shirt. Your lips crashed on his soft ones and you gasp. You seriously regretted it. His tongue enters your mouth and he pulls away after he took the sweet treat in your mouth.

You instantly covered your mouth. Sure you two always kiss but you were surprised and that was a really bold move Murasakibara did.

"W-why did you--?!"

"I told you, (Name)-chin," He chews on the gummy bear. "You'll get fat."

Your face flushed a violent shade of red at his so called explanation. You hid your face using your hands.

"You didn't have to steal it away like that."

"But I like it that way, (Name)-chin." He smirks at you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I just realized just now that I'm crazy.. Or weird. Whatever. Whenever I hear Tsukiyama Shuu's voice or see him. Well. For some unknown reason I would just burst out laughing. (。•́︿•̀。) I tried reading fanfics of him but I can't even finish before I start to laugh.

Anyways~~ See ya later!~~ ( • ̀ω•́  )✧