Mine (Imayoshi x Reader)

A/N: Maybe the continuation of 'Comforting' or maybe not? *Winks*

You and Imayoshi had been married for a year now, and you two often have these little fights over something worthless or trivial. From how you pronounce the word 'egg', to which animal is the dominant.

Pretty crappy. Yes. Crappy fights. And speaking of those fights..

"NO!" You shout as you throw the frying pan at Imayoshi's direction. He evaded the attack with ease. "I WANT A POLAR BEAR!" You once again shout like a little girl who is throwing tantrums at her mom.

"(Name), I told you--" Imayoshi tried to reason out but was cut off when a pair of scissors came flying towards him. He dodges the attack, and runs behind the sofa.

You have been throwing everything at him for a good solid hour now. And the reason? It's because you want a polar bear.

"If you can't give me a polar bear," You once again threw a knife at Imayoshi's direction. "GET EVERYTHING YOU OWN AND GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

Having your period wasn't helping the situation either.

He stands up and smirks at you, at which you replied with a growl. He walks over to you and slings you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, before walking out the house.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You told me to leave with everything I own." You could hear him chuckle. "And as far as I know, you're mine (Name)."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Started watching Owari no Seraph for the sake of hearing Tetsu-- I mean Ono Kensho's voice. It's like, "BRUH. I fell for Mika because of his seiyuu." Sorry. Mikaela is mine. And NO. FOR THE THIRD TIME, MIKAELA ISN'T A GIRL.

Anyways, See you~ (╯3╰)