ᴏɴᴇ

❤︎︎

"are you daydreaming about him again?" hyunjin asks felix as he zones out.

"yah lix!" hyunjin snaps his fingers, bringing felix back to reality.

"sorry jinnie." felix apologizes, and rubs the back of his neck.

"it's fine lix, but were you daydreaming about changbin again?" hyunjin repeats.

"maybe." felix replies and his face flushes red; meaning he definitely was.

"lix come on, that guy is bad news and he won't treat you right." hyunjin says.

"you don't know him like i do." felix replies.

"lix, he never even bats an eye in your direction, what makes you think you know him?" hyunjin sighs as they've had this conversation many times.

"well, it's no different than you and seungmin. you're in love with him but he doesn't even look at you." felix throws back.

hyunjin knows that felix is right and that he's being hypocritical, but the statement still hurts because he really likes seungmin.

hyunjin stays silent and felix starts to feel terrible about his comment, but before he can apologize hyunjin walks out.

minho comes back to the apartment after class to see a sad felix and an absent hyunjin. he can take a guess at what happened.

"hey lix, did you guys have that disagreement about changbin and seungmin again?" minho asks and sits beside him. felix nods slowly with teary eyes.

"oh my lix, it's alright, you two will be talking again soon. you both just like those boys a lot and want to protect each other from heartbreak." minho says and strokes felix's hair.

❤︎︎

ʟᴇᴇ ᴇʟɪx/ʏᴏɴɢʙᴏᴋ

☼  ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ • ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ʙᴏʏ • ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴠɪʀᴜs • ɢᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ • ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ • ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴅᴜᴄᴋs • ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡ/ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ, ᴍɪɴʜᴏ, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ • ᴏᴘᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴀʏ • ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡ/ ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴ ☼