ᴛᴡᴏ

❤︎︎

after minho calms down an upset felix, he goes to hyunjin's room to check on him.

minho knocks on the door and out comes a puffy eyed hyunjin. minho frowns upon hyunjin's gloomy appearance and pulls him into a hug. after a while, they pull away and go into hyunjin's room; closing the door behind them.

"so why do you and lix keep having this argument?" minho asks.

"i don't know hyung, i feel like we're both in similar situations but don't want to admit it." hyunjin replies.

"i feel like you two need to have a sit down and just discuss how you feel because this is taking a toll on you both and i just can't sit around and not help." minho suggests and hyunjin silently plays with his fingers.

hyunjin knows that having a talk with felix would be good for their friendship but he isn't good at confrontation and has many nervous habits. the sheer thought of having to confront felix and himself about what's going on, makes him want to lock himself in his room.

"you're right hyung, i'll pull him aside." hyunjin says shakily. minho notices his anxiousness and gives him an encouraging pat on the head.

minho walks out into the living room and it seems felix went into his room. minho motions hyunjin to felix's room, he knocks and out comes felix.

felix has a certain look on his face. a look where he feels bad for coming to a disagreement but also feels like he wasn't in the wrong. but felix also knows how much hyunjin struggles with voicing his feelings so he takes his hand and pulls him inside.

they both sit on felix's bed, trying to find the right words. they're best friends but of course they disagree but they always bounce back and this time is no different.

"lix, i love you a lot and i just don't want you to get heartbroken. plus i'm going through something similar and it hurts because seungmin openly voices how much he doesn't like me." hyunjin says as his voice breaks.

"jinnie, i love you too but i just like him so much and it could be something real. as for seungmin, he'll come around because you're probably exactly what he needs." felix says to encourage hyunjin.

hyunjin gives felix a sad smile, then goes in for a hug. felix, of course hugs back right away.

❤︎︎

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

♔ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ • ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀʀᴛ; ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴅᴏɢs • ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇs ᴡ/ ꜰᴇʟɪx • ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡ/ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡ/ sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ ♔