ꜰɪᴠᴇ

❤︎︎

chan heads to the freshman lounge area to find a studying jeongin. he smiles fondly and heads over to the couch. he plops down next to jeongin, but he doesn't look up so chan places a kiss on his temple. jeongin finally looks up from his laptop with a smile. a smile that makes chan's heart weak with affection.

"hi channie hyung." jeongin, or affectionately named innie, greets.

"hey innie, what are you working on?" chan returns the greeting and asks.

"a paper for english." jeongin replies.

"well i don't want to distract you, but i wanted to spend some time with you innie." chan admits and rests his hand on jeongin's, causing his ears to flush red.

"i could use a distraction, what did you want to do?" jeongin asks with a blush.

"i know you like coffee, so i planned on taking you to a cafe." chan says proudly and jeongin smiles because chan remembered those details.

chan gets up off the couch, stretches and holds his hand out for jeongin to grasp. jeongin smiles brightly and interlocks their fingers.

the couple walks out of the freshman dorm and walks across campus to chan's car. after getting to the car, they both get in and chan drives to the cafe.

jeongin, per usual, is the dj and always plays songs he knows by heart and can belt out. the thing is jeongin always sounds flawless while singing and chan can't help but admire his lover.

every time jeongin plays a song chan glances over to see jeongin in his own concert. chan occasionally, if not always, joins in.

after a bit of a drive they arrive at the cafe. the smell of coffee, pastries and the cozy look hits them as soon as they walk in.

chan knows how much jeongin loves his caffeine and loves dates where they can sit and talk.

jeongin is more on the introverted side and doesn't like to order so chan usually does it for him. this time being no different.

the couple gets their drinks and sits at a table with a window view. chan watches the way jeongin's eyes light up at the sight of his favorite coffee. he notices all of his habits and tells. he admires everything about jeongin.

jeongin always feels chan's gaze on him, but never says anything because he knows he'll blush, and chan knows his affect on jeongin.

the two finish up and chan drives back to the jeongin's shared apartment. although jeongin spends his time in the freshman lounge areas, he lives off campus with felix, hyunjin, and minho.

when they arrive chan parks the car in front of the building and gazes at jeongin. chan strokes jeongin's hair and leans in to kiss him. jeongin immediately kisses back, melting into the kiss.

chan breaks the kiss to see a flushed red jeongin with a dazed look.

"i'll see you later innie." chan chuckles and strokes jeongin's hair.

"bye channie hyung." jeongin says a bit flustered and gets out of the car.

❤︎︎

ʙᴀɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ/ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ

☽ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ • ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ • ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇʀ • ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ • ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ • sᴘᴇᴀᴋs ꜰᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs • ʜᴀs ᴅɪᴍᴘʟᴇs • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴋᴀɴɢᴀʀᴏᴏs • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ꜰᴀʟʟ • ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ • ɢᴀʏ • ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ ☽