ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❤︎︎

after he sees that felix and hyunjin are back on good terms, minho leaves for his next class. he has the class with jisung and he doesn't know if he should look forward to it or dread it.

you see, jisung isn't too fond of minho, because he thinks minho sees him as a delinquent. in reality, minho secretly loves jisung and jisung has a crush on minho.

minho walks into his class and there he sees jisung talking to changbin, chan, and seungmin. he mentally sighs and walks to the seating area. jisung notices that minho walks in, but tries his hardest to not show any emotion.

minho and jisung sit together in many classes they have since their majors are in the same department.

neither of them mind, but won't talk to each other willingly. both of their friend groups support their liking for each other but know not to push them. they need to realize that they both like each other.

"so minho, how's the choreographing going for the upcoming showcase?" chan asks as he walks up with changbin.

"it's going okay, just working on perfecting it." minho says comfortably to chan, and jisung can't help but feel a little jealous because he wants minho to talk comfortably with him.

"that's great! jisung is actually composing the music for the showcase." chan boasts and jisung glares at him.

"really? that's really amazing and seems like a lot of work." minho says and jisung feels his heart pang at minho complimenting him.

"yeah um, it's fun to do and i love a challenge." jisung replies, both brightly and nonchalantly.

"jisung's actually been wanting to learn some choreography so he can get a feel for it. you know, for his composing." changbin chimes in and jisung once again throws a glare.

"i wouldn't mind teaching him sometime." minho says and jisung's ears start to redden.

changbin and chan walk away to their seats to let a flustered jisung and an oblivious minho continue talking about choreography.

❤︎︎

ʟᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ

𓆉 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ • ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ • ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴄᴀᴛs • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ꜰᴀʟʟ  • ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ • ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡ/ ꜰᴇʟɪx, ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ʜᴀs ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ꜰᴏʀ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ 𓆉

𓆉 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ • ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ • ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴄᴀᴛs • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ꜰᴀʟʟ • ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ • ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡ/ ꜰᴇʟɪx, ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ʜᴀs ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ꜰᴏʀ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ 𓆉