ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❤︎︎

at the same time felix goes to sit with changbin, hyunjin goes to sit with seungmin.

hyunjin has no idea why he doesn't just sit elsewhere. he knows he's a bother to seungmin but he has this glimmer of hope that his feelings might be reciprocated.

"hi seungmin." hyunjin says quietly.

seungmin doesn't respond neither does he even look up from his book and once again, hyunjin feels his heart shatter.

as class quickly goes by, hyunjin tries to see what seungmin is reading but seungmin quickly closes his book and glares at hyunjin. his glare makes hyunjin feel small and bothersome.

"can you not?" seungmin says in an annoyed tone.

"i'm sorry..." hyunjin says quietly.

"whatever." seungmin says and leaves as class ends.

hyunjin heads over to felix as he's saying goodbye to changbin.

"bye binnie hyung." felix says out of habit and changbin doesn't have the heart to correct him.

"hi jinnie... what's the matter?" felix asks concerned and rubs hyunjin's back.

"it's just seungmin again; short responses and glares. i don't even know why i keep trying when it's clear he doesn't want anything to do with me." hyunjin answers on the verge of tears. changbin overhears and catches up with seungmin.

"hey min, how come you're so rude to hyunjin?" changbin questions.

"hyung since when do you care?" seungmin throws back.

"it hurts felix to see his friend that way." changbin confesses.

"i actually don't know why i'm rude to him, and i didn't know you cared about felix." seungmin reveals and changbin didn't even know he said that about felix.

"well you need to figure out how you feel about him, because i honestly don't think you dislike him. i think it's a front to hide your feelings and i say that because i'm feeling this way about felix." changbin confesses and suggests.

seungmin doesn't even know what to say because he never thought of it that way. he didn't think that the way he treats hyunjin could be a facade to mask his feelings. he knows he can't easily change the way he's been, but he wants to be more approachable and less rude to hyunjin.

❤︎︎

ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ

♕ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ • ꜰʀᴇsʜᴍᴀɴ • ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ • ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴘᴜᴘᴘɪᴇs • ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs • ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs sᴘɪᴄʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ꜰᴀʟʟ • ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ • ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ ♕