ꜰᴏᴜʀ

❤︎︎

after a flustering yet comfortable conversation between minho and jisung, class ends. minho goes back to the apartment, whilst jisung, changbin and chan go to get lunch.

"so sungie, looks like you and minho had a really good conversation." chan says to jisung.

"yeah thanks to you guys. i would never have the nerve to go up and talk to him on my own." jisung says.

"and why is that?" changbin questions.

"he hangs with hyunjin, felix and jeongin; the goody two-shoes of the university. it's obvious that he sees me as a delinquent." jisung explains.

"no he doesn't, jeongin tells me how he goes on and on about how he wishes you liked him back." chan reveals, but mentally facepalms because he knows he won't hear the end of it from jeongin.

"wait really? he thinks that?" a surprised jisung asks and chan nods once again.

jisung takes a minute to process it because he would have never thought that the boy he has been secretly pining over, likes him back. jisung's face flushes red just thinking about all the possibilities.

"so what should i do?" jisung asks the boys.

"just take it slow sungie, get closer to him day by day and see where it leads." changbin advises.

"but also don't forget that he doesn't know that the feelings are mutual." chan reminds.

"okay, i just hope i don't mess things up." jisung says.

"you won't sungie, your feelings are reciprocated. just take action." chan reassures him.

"also im going to go meet up with jeongin before my next class. see you guys later." chan says and says goodbye to the boys.

❤︎︎

ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ

⍟  ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ • ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅɪᴄ ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ• ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇʀ • sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ʜᴀs ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ ⍟