sᴇᴠᴇɴ

❤︎︎

the next morning hyunjin and felix go to a class they have together. felix is excited to see changbin because no matter what he does, he'll never be bad in felix's eyes. hyunjin wants to be happy to see seungmin but he knows he'll just get ignored.

as they arrive to the class, felix smiles upon seeing changbin at their seating area. he walks over as his normal happy self.

"hi binnie hyung." felix greets changbin.

"i told you that it's changbin to you, and we're not close enough for you to call me hyung." changbin replies, not even glancing in felix's direction.

"okay well um, what are you working on?" felix asks, trying to keep the conversation going.

"an assignment, now please let me focus felix." changbin affirms.

felix slumps down in his seat and just listens to the professor's lesson.

changbin does feel a bit bad about the way he speaks to felix but he just doesn't want to be close to someone. he doesn't want to be romantic just to get his heartbroken so he chooses to push away the person who wants to talk to him the most.

he pushes away felix because he'd rather do that to not hurt him, rather than risk hurting him. he secretly adores the way felix always wants to talk to him but he just doesn't want to ruin that happy spirit. he doesn't plan on revealing how he feels anytime soon.

the rest of class goes by pretty slowly as felix doesn't say another word. changbin spares a few glances at felix but he doesn't notice.

❤︎︎

sᴇᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴ

𖣔 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ • ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ • sᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ꜰᴀʟʟ • ʟɪᴋᴇs ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜᴘʙᴇᴀᴛ • ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ • ᴛsᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇ • ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ • ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ • ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴇʟɪx 𖣔