sɪx

❤︎︎

"what's with the blush innie?" felix asks as jeongin walks into the apartment.

"he was definitely out with chan just now." hyunjin replies and chuckles.

"let the boy breathe." minho says as he walks over to jeongin, ruffling his hair.

jeongin smiles shyly and walks to sit on the couch next to felix. jeongin cuddles into felix's embrace and felix of course, let's him.

jeongin, being the youngest wants and needs affection from all of his hyungs and he gets it.

"long day innie?" hyunjin asks from the kitchen and jeongin nods.

"mhm long but it was really good." jeongin says.

"what did you do today?" minho chimes in.

"well besides classes, channie took me to a really nice cafe and we had amazing coffee. when we pulled up to the apartment, he kissed me and that's why i was all red coming in." innie says with a bright smile.

"i love that for you innie, you sound really happy with chan." felix says and rubs innie's shoulders.

"how does chan make you feel innie?" minho asks and jeongin sits up off of felix.

"he makes me feel wanted and i feel like there's a lot of people judging us because we have a 3 year age gap, but we're both adults who can make good decisions. he tells me to not pay any mind to what people say, but sometimes it's a bit hard. he's a good guy, he's so respectful and i love being with him." jeongin confesses.

"he's definitely right innie, you can't listen to what people say. only you and him know the love you share. and i'm glad you're with him but if ever hurts you in any way, he's a dead man." hyunjin says and jeongin chuckles.

after a nice conversation with his hyungs, jeongin calls it a night. he goes to his room and to shower. after he finishes, he studies until he falls asleep.

❤︎︎

ʏᴀɴɢ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ

❦ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ • ꜰʀᴇsʜᴍᴀɴ • ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ • ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ • ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ • ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇsᴛ • ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ • ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ • ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʙɪʀᴅ • ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴘᴜᴘᴘɪᴇs • ʟɪᴋᴇs ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪɴᴋ • ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ • sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ • ɢᴀʏ • ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ ❦

ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ ❦