Epilogue

(Y/n) was very surprised when she heard that Alan had asked Cassie to marry him. Especially since it was so soon after her and Phil's wedding, three weeks to be exact. They had only known each other a few months before he proposed, worrying a few of them. But, Alan seemed so much happier with Cassie, and much more in control. It was like he was channeling all that energy when he was with her, which let a load off for everyone else. Phil was the first person to invited, still backing (Y/n)'s theory that Alan was somewhat in love with her husband.

(Y/n), surprisingly, was asked to be one of the bridesmaids at the wedding. She accepted, but politely declined going to the bachelorette party, instead sticking with her boys like she always did. Tracy was the maid of honor, which (Y/n) laughed at due to the fact that Tracy was not very fond of Cassie for her brother. She sucked it up, however, knowing his was happy, and accepted the offer.

At this very moment, Alan was standing with Doug in the dressing room, looking at his reflection in the mirror with pride. He had a top hat on his head and a cane in his hand as he admired his look, claiming himself ready for his wedding to Cassie.

"You look great, Alan," Doug said from behind as Alan gazed into the mirror, looking himself over proudly.

"What do you think. Hat or no hat?" Alan asked, turning around to look at his brother in law in question.

"Uh..." Doug thought for a moment, looking over Alan. Knowing what the man would want to hear, he bounced on his heels and exclaimed, "Hat. For sure."

Smiling, Alan agreed, but a knock on the door interrupted their conversation. When he saw it was Stu, Phil, and (Y/n), he tossed the cane from his hand and caught it as Phil smiled and said, "Wow, who's this guy? The vest and the cane? I love it."

"Thank you. Cassie picked it out for me," Alan told them, looking down at himself.

"Well, she certainly knows what you like," (Y/n) said, smoothing out her own red bridesmaid dress, which surprisingly looked rather fitting on her. She didn't know if Cassie would chose a good one, but she actually had good taste.

"You look like Mr. Peanut," Stu stated, a tiny smile on his face as Alan beamed at him.

"Yeah, I know, right? That's what I was going for," Alan said, shrugging.

"Maybe we'll just lose it..." Doug said as he snatched Alan's hat from on top of his head, letting them see his severely gelled down hair.

"Hey, Alan, we were just talking to Cassie. She's an amazing woman," Phil said, leaning against the drawer beside him as he spoke.

"Oh, thank you for saying that. She is an amazing woman. I find her much better than your wives. Including you, (Y/n)," Alan stated quickly, and (Y/n) merely tilted her head. She wasn't offended, that was what a husband was supposed to think, but the key word was think.

"Oh, that's sweet," Stu said just a tad sarcastically.

"Which reminds me. Um, we need to talk," Alan told them, and went to sit on the desk that stand next to them, motioning for Doug to sit in the chair while Stu, Phil, and (Y/n) stood up in front of him. "All right, listen. Now that I'm getting married, I'm gonna be spending a lot more time with Cassandra."

"Of course. It's the way it should be," Phil indicated, his face serious as he looked down at Alan.

"No, you slow your roll, Phil, okay? There's more. And you're not gonna like this part," Alan stopped him, and looked back at all the others as he sighed. "I must resign from the Wolf Pack."

The four of them looked between one another in slight surprise. Alan basically invented the Wolf Pack, but now he was ready to leave it. They knew this was huge for a man like him. "Wow, that's a big step, Alan," Stu said, nodding at him.