13 || Infatuated Kisses

"Fuck," Fabiana sighed, hand reaching back to clasp Isaiah's thick digits gripping her waist, her other hand planted against the shower wall, holding herself up. Her spread legs trembled over his own spread thighs as her third orgasm of the night threatened to consume her chaotically, leaving in its wake fried nerves and a penguin waddle.

Her back arched beautifully as she threw her head back, rolling her hips over his own in a bid to satisfy the cravings of her sinful body. The angle they were in was teasing her, holding him so deep as to just barely brush against the spot that drove her wild.

Fab needed to cum again. She didn't care that hot water was pelting down on her head, ruining her three hundred dollar hair treatment, which wasn't supposed to come in contact with water for a week. She didn't care that they were sitting on the shower floor; she cleaned it obsessively anyway.

Lost in the frenzy, she didn't notice Isaiah pushing her upper body against the wall, angling her hips forward and effectively sliding in deeper and rubbing right against that fucking spot.

"Oh god!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, nails digging into the man's wrist as her hips quickened. Isaiah's free hand came around her waist and fingered her clit like an expert, throwing her into a whole new dimension of stupid pleasure. Her jaw slacked, and she was sure she was drooling.

"Hold it," he ordered against her ear, a smile pulling at his lips when a shiver shot down her spine. So responsive.

"I can't," she groaned, feeling the heat overtake her limbs. She tried to tamp it back, hoping to obey him as her treacherous will compelled her to. "Isaiah, please, I—"

"No," he growled, quickening his torture on her peak and rolling his hips into her. "Hold it."

It was right there. For gods sake, she could feel the tightening in her abdomen already. Why couldn't he just let her cum?

"Isaiah please!" She begged in the most unfeminist way imaginable. What would her idols think if they'd heard her?

Isaiah chuckled and leaned back, pulling back his hand from her waist and landing a sharp slap on her plump ass cheek, groaning in pleasure at the way it jiggled. He bit his lip, holding his own orgasm at bay as he watched her tremble like a leaf in the wind because of him.

"I said no, Fabi," he warned, gripping her ass cheek and moving her the way he wanted, in a slow, sensual up and down motion on his dick. His second hand left her clit and joined the other on her ass, rocking her hips into him and feeling her clench around his shaft rhythmically.

He laughed again, loving the way she tried her best to deny herself just for his pleasure. His laughter turned into a growl and he lowered her down until they were completely connected and began grinding her down on him.

Fabiana was in tears, but they washed away with the water. The slow pace he'd set had been enough to hold her orgasm at bay, but not disarm the bomb completely. She held back a sob and leaned back against his chest, sniffling. "You're a fucking tyrant," she whimpered.

Isaiah kissed her with a shit-eating grin on his face, and stood up with her in his arms, turning off the water and carrying her out of the shower like she weighed nothing. He pulled out and withdrew from her to dry her off, following that by drying himself off.

He carried her back into the bedroom and set her down on the bed, pulling the towel away from her gorgeous body as he did so.

His eyes wandered over her slowly, taking in every mole around her chest, every stretch mark around her hips and the faded whispers of scars around her legs, no doubt from childhood. He absorbed every little detail about her, and committed it to memory subconsciously.