Whipped -||Bonus Chapter||-

This woman will be the death of me, Isaiah thought as a muffled groan threatened to spill behind his bottom lip trapped in between his teeth. His hooded eyes were cast downward to the floor beside his desk were Fabiana was swirling her tongue on his tip slowly, flicking the wet muscle out to catch the precum dripping.

"Isaiah? You hear me?" Agent Folker's annoying fuckin' voice screeched through the line, pulling his attention away from the sensation tingling down his member.

"Yeah, I hear you," he grunted into the phone, keeping his eyes trained on the vixen whose mission was to ruin his life. She blinked up at him, wrapping her lips around the head and suckling softly, just soft enough to make him feel good, but never enough to give him what he wanted.

"We're moving out in two days. Your first stop is the safe house in Sinaloa, got it?"

"Sinaloa," he echoed back, watching as Fabi took him deeper into her mouth, bobbing her head and leaving globs of spit on his length every time she pulled back. She stroked the parts she couldn't reach with her hand. "Send me the details."

"Are you busy?" Agent Folker screeched again. "You sound busy."

"I'm not busy, Folker, just keep fuckin' talkin'."

Fabi pulled her mouth back and let her hand take over the stroking, tantalising him to the point where his abs flexed and pulled tight. Once her hand was wet enough from his precum and her spit, she pulled it off and spread her legs on the floor, pushing his dress shirt open enough to catch sight of what she was doing.

The woman bit her lip as she rubbed herself, using his precum to roll her clit easily between her fingers. His cock twitched and leaked like a broken faucet, watching as she leaned back on the floor to give him a better view.

"This is an assassination, Farrow. Don't hesitate to shoot on sight."

"Got it," Isaiah grunted, barely registering the words. He rolled his office chair closer to her and held his length out until the dripping clarity from his tip fell right where she was rubbing, making it easier for her to glide her fingers over the engorged nub.

Fabi moaned softly, her eyes rolling back into her head as her legs started to close around her fingers.

"No," he commanded, pressing his boot into her chest and pushing back against his desk. Her eyes snapped to his in surprise, which quickly melted into heat. She pushed her chest out, digging his boot into her skin as he pushed back, keeping her pinned.

"No?" Agent Folker wailed. "Why not?"

"Not you, Folker. You keep talkin'."

"Anyway, we're posting you with two other agents for backup. The culprit's hiding with the governor of Sinaloa so it's a high profile kill."

"High profile kill," he noted absently, taking over Fabi's neglect and stroking himself as she watched him. "Does the governor know?"

"Yes," Agent Folker replied simply.

She opened her mouth with her tongue out, and he lowered his foot from her chest to draw her closer by the hair, pushing his thick tip past her parted lips. He bobbed her how he wanted, controlling the pace and depth with which he stuffed her mouth.

Her hands came to rest on his thighs as he pulled her head down until he felt her throat constrict around him in a gag. He worked her on him just how he liked, watching her dark eyes blink up at him and the arousal behind them. There was no innocence or shyness behind her gaze, only pure, carnal lust.

"—that's it then. I'll send you the details and a second briefing."

Isaiah cut the line without saying goodbye and tossed his phone on the desk, pulling Fabi's head away and claiming her lips in a punishing kiss.