Loving Us Right Now (3/3)

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚:𝐏𝐨𝐯

I hold Ava's hand. As I grocery shop. Me and Chad are now In the middle of a divorce. And she lives with me part time and lives with Chad part time. My parents asked me to come visit. So I'm in Riverdale. Ava gasps looking at a toy. And lets go of my hand and runs into a tall man.

"Ava Rose Gekko." I say. I go over. As our eyes meet. We both breathe out. As Ava hides behind my legs. And we both whisper underneath our Breaths, each others name.

"Sorry, For being in your way." He says finally.

"Um- Uh." I say recollecting myself, from staring into his eyes. even though neither of us can stop. Like we're magnets.

"Sworry." Ava says softly. He chuckles.

"You're okay." He chuckles.

"So, Uh- Archie how have you been?" I ask.
He smiles and looks down and back up.

"Good, I've been good. You?" He asks.

"Surviving." I say softly, crossing my arms.

"I thought I'd never see you again." He sighs.

"Yeah, My parents wanted me to come back into town to visit, while I get my divorce settled." I say.

"I'm sorry. Is it her dad, If you don't mind me asking." I say. I nod.

"Surprised not everyone already knows by now. More articles to count, calling us "the tragic love on wahl street."" I say, mockingly, he laughs as he nods.

"I heard about it yes. But I didn't know it was you. Did I wonder yeah. I have always wondered where you ended up, and what you was doing." He says. I look down and up. And I don't even realize I'm smiling ear to ear. He chuckles and I giggle.

"If you're uh- Free saturday- or still in town. I wanna take you out- As uh- Friends." He says. I know I'm a mom, dealing with a divorce. and I should worry about everything else other than this, but can I? The only reason I got with Chad was because, I wanted to get over Archie. And I never did. So If I say yes, will that make me a bad mom? If I say no, will I ever see him again? I look at him.

"You can bring her too, if you want. And we can go to somewhere she wants?" He suggests. Ava nods.

"It's a date." I say. He nods.

"As friends." We both say in unison. We chuckle.

~ 𝑭𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ~

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏: 𝑷𝒐𝒗

Veronica is now 29. Chad and her are finally divorced. But that didn't stop her from getting married. This time, to someone she was deeply in love with. Chad was pissed, but he never loved her. And she never really loved him. They were rebounds to each other. Now Veronica and Archie are married, of now 3 years. Veronica has 2 kids. Ava, and Jacob. Jacob is 2, Conceived there wedding night- Shocker. Ava is now 6 and is happy Her parents are happy. And loves her baby brother. Veronica and Archie have there 3 year anniversary, when she is due. There expecting a baby girl. And they never been such in love. Hiram still holds a grudge against Veronica, But that isn't stopping him. Archie makes good money, and so doesn't Veronica. So they have never been in the spot where money is a problem. I'm guessing your wondering where they chose to live. New York? Or Riverdale? Trust me they spent hours in where they wanted to build there family. But they decided.. Riverdale. It was a tough decision. They know it can be dangerous- but New York is the same if not worse. It's a big city. Where thousands of people go missing or dead. Riverdale is small yes. But Archie grew up there. And Veronica was born there. And that's where they plan to die. Where they plan there grandkids grow up. And Jughead and Betty have two adorable kids- Apollo and Daisy. Daisy is older. And the four of them couldn't be closer. Infact they live in Archie's childhood home. After they renovated it of course. Cheryl and Toni, Have twins. Julia and Jason. And They take care of Juniper and Dagwood. And they all live a happy life. And couldn't ask of or for nothing more.

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔♡︎
𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.
𝑿𝒐𝑿𝒐𝑿𝒐, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 ~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒚💜