Loving Us Right Now (1/3)

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚:Pov

I sit on the couch Chad beside me. My legs crossed in his lap. As we go through our schedule.
"Well, We have your niece's birthday party Next weekend." I say. He nods.
"We don't have to go." He says.
"Chad, It's your niece." I say. He sighs.
"Veronica. Seriously, I don't wanna go." He says. I look him in the eyes.
"Why? I want a Good reason, Because you are that little girls everything." I say. He takes a deep breath.
"I wanted a Me and You Date night " He says.
"What so you can blow me and Your daughter off like you did last weekend?" I say. He looks at me.
"Not- Babe, I didn't mean it that way " He says. I look at him.
"No, You certainly did. You texted me, Get ready I'm coming. Then after I get home and Ready out of breath and in Pain. You text me telling me, You aren't gonna make it and staying after." I say. As My Schedule presses into the front of my Baby bump. He looks at me.
"Honey, Yo-" He says.
"No, I'm serious Chad." I say. He looks at me.
"Okay, We can go." He sighs. I nod. As she moves a Bit and I take a deep breath. I feel his hand on my leg.
"Baby, Breathe." He says softly.
"I'm not in the mood." I say. He keeps his hand there. I take a deep breath. And I open my eyes as Tears come to my eyes due to how much pain I'm in. After a few minutes of silence. I break it.
"We also need to sit down and discuss names. And do the nursery " I say.
"I will, Veronica." He snaps.
"Don't even, Chadwick. Okay. don't even give me that tone." I say. He looks at me.
"Your not the one who's wife gets pissed at him every minute for literally doing nothing." He says. I look at him.
"Exactly." I say 
"Doing nothing. I'm almost 7 months pregnant Chadwick. I'm Huge and Honestly, We don't know if My due date is gonna stick. So we need to get this done. So when she gets here, she has a Name and a Nice Crib to lie in. And a Car seat to ride home in." I say. He looks at me.
"And I would do it Myself. But I thought Weirdly that My Husband would do it. Because I can barley make it up the stairs to sleep at night. And that when I do it takes me what feels like 20 minutes." I say. He looks at me. I close my schedule and I lift my legs as I push my self up. I lie the Binder on the coffee table.
"I'm going to bed. And Unless you change your attitude, this is where your sleeping." I say. He looks at me.

  - 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚:Pov

I lie in my Pregnancy pillow facing the wall. He understood because hasn't been up to come to bed. Sometimes I often wonder where I would be If I and Archie never broke up. I sniffle as I snuggle my head into the pillow. I'm am Hormonal. I am. I don't mean to be a bitch all the time, But I can't help it. I'm more Emotional than Hormonal. I cry at stupid shit.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝:Pov

I sit on the couch as I eat some chips and Watch Tv. I truly don't mean to be such a rude Husband or Bad husband and I do often feel bad about it. But I feel like It's always me. I'm always in the wrong. I know she's pregnant and She doesn't mean most of the stuff she says. But it sometimes just makes me mad. Sometimes, I do often think about Divorce.  I know I wanted this for such a long time. And that I wanted to be a Dad with Veronica But now that it's happening, I am not in love with her anymore. I love her, But I'm not in love with her. I can't spend hours starring into her eyes or Listening to her voice. I know it's selfish of Me but, It's true. I
need to do what's best for me. Not her or the baby. I often think about if I just ran away. I've already had A affair behind her back. I ended it though, Because I didn't want Veronica finding out. But Like I just can't fuck with her anymore. She is annoying and gets on every nerve I have.

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 1/3. 𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

     𝑿𝒐𝑿𝒐, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 - 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒚