Stressed and Loved

3𝐑𝐃:𝐏𝐎𝐕

Veronica has had a really long day, she's exhausted and tired. She knew from the start running a business, let alone two would be hard, But as she gets older it's gets even worse. She knows as soon as she walks in her front door, Her stress level goes up by 10. She and Archie are happily married, For 15 years. They got married when they were 21, Because Archie was in the Marines and wanted her by his side, and she wanted him by her side. And when they was 26 they had officially started their family together. First they had a son, Who they named Jacob Fredrick Andrews, Who now is 10 years old. He looks like a spitting image of Archie, Which Veronica adores, But she wishes he didn't have so much of her attitude, Because even though he is a Momma's boy, He and His mother could go for hours sitting and arguing. They then had Beautiful twin girls, When they was 28. Sophie Cecilia Andrews, and Kate Apollonia Andrews. Bianca is a spitting image of her mother, From her hair down to her  face. But, Acts just like Archie. Kate is a perfect mix, She has Veronica's skin, But has Archie's hair, And His eyes, And She even has light brown freckles plastered around her face, They are both 8. And they both follow Archie around like lost puppies. There Daddies girls, and Archie loves the fact, that they are. When they was 31, Veronica unexpected gotten pregnant, which brings them to a family of 6. There youngest kid, Is a little boy, Noah Jaime Andrews . He looks just like his sister Kate, And acts just like Archie. He is a Dada's boy and he is proud to be so. Veronica loves her family, but on rough days like this, She hates all the stress they cause sometimes, whether school, there homework, getting there lunches packed, Getting them showered and put to bed, Getting them up and ready for school, And Noah to go to Her parents. She feels the need to pressure herself into being perfect for them. Not show everyone there a perfect family, But to strive to be a perfect mom for them. She goes to Every little Junior Sports Games, Jacob has. And Every little Kids Cheer and Soccer games, The twins have, and Making sure she is still there for Noah, When he needs her, Because he's 5, but he still needs a lot of Moral Support, and she does this because she tries every day, More amd to be less like her parents. She wants to be the exact opposite of what they were to her. Archie is a natural at how he is a Dad. She adores every thing he does for them or with them. She goes inside and instantly hit with, Mom hey, Mom this, Mom that.

"Mom, I need help with ELA homework, I asked Dad, but he said, he isn't good in ELA." Jacob tells her.

"Mom, Where did you put my soccer shoes?" Sophie asks.

"Hey, What's for dinner?" Kate asks.

"Mommy, Can me go to PaPa Fweds, and Andma Mawy tomorrow?" Noah asks. She takes a deep breath, Because she knows if she says anything, The cork will blow off the bottle.

"Hey, Give your Mom a break she just walked through the door." Archie says, as he walks in, causing her to smile softly. He smiles and Walks to her and they share a few kisses, getting disgusted looks from there kids. As Archie holds an arm around his wife.

"Sophie, shoes are in the Landry room." He says. She nods.

"Put them in your soccer bag, Princess." He tells her.

"Kate, I'm frying chicken, fries and a salad, Okay. If you don't like that, Come to me, Baby, and we can talk okay?" He tells Kate, knowing she is a picky eater. She nods and smiles. Veronica smiles hugging onto Archie. His touch makes everything better. Makes everything she worries about wash away.

"Jake, Bud, go set the dining room table for dinner. And about your homework, You and Your Mom can work it out later okay? Let her have a break, She just walked through the door." He tells him. He nods.

"Sorry, Mom." He says softly. As he walks away.
"Your okay, Mijo." She tells him softly. As Now, Archie and Veronica look down at there youngest son.

"I'll call Papa Fred and Grandma Mary, Okay, Bub?" He tells him. He sighs and nods.

"If not we can work out an other time, Okay?" Veronica tells him, He nods, As he walks jogs to the kitchen and Dining room where his older siblings are. Archie braces her in a hug, His arms around her, As her arms around his torso, One above the other as her head is place on his lower shoulder- due to their incredible height difference. He places a passionate kiss on the back of her head.

"Stop stressing, Ronnie. It'll be okay. I got this." He tells her. Bringing her back to a memory.

*Memory*

"Stop stressing, Ronnie, I got this. I'm super Daddy, Remember." He tells her. As she cries softly, Jake asleep beside Archie's legs, And Kate lying between his legs, And Sophie in his arms. Jake rushed in crying, Because he was a scared. Which caused the 3 month old Kate wake up, who woke up Sophie. And then, Veronica started crying because she has been so stressed about, going from one kid to three. And her crying only made the twins worse. And which Archie was stuck calming all four of them down. Jake fell asleep, after he had calmed down, Kate wore herself out and pasted out, And Sophie had stopped but was just awake so she was looking around. She loved to look around. And she was obsesses with watching the ceiling fan. The ceiling fan calms her down, And causes her to fall asleep.

*End of Memory*

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚:𝐏𝐎𝐕

I smile softly looking up at Archie. He smirks looking at me.

"What?" He chuckles. I shake my head softly.

"Nothin' just glad, I'm here with you, Archiekens." I tell him softly, Causing him to smile and My cheeks to get hot.

"Can you believe, Those four crazy hooligans are ours? We made those, beautiful babies." I say softly as we look down the hall to the kitchen and dining room. He chuckles.

"Hey, No, I want to out the plate down, That is my job!" Kate exclaims. Which causes Veronica to let out a sigh and a giggle.

"But, Mom said it's my job now." Archie mocks, Jake as they say it in unison hearing the same fight over and over again. Which causes her to giggle scrunching her nose. He smiles.

"I'm so incredibly glad that we made babies who fight iver the exact same thing every night, Ronnie." He tells her. Causing her to giggle.

"Mommy said, I tan do it." Noah states.

"No, she didn't you just want to join in on the fight." I mock, Kate. He chuckles.

"I will forever love you, My Beautiful Wife." He tells me. I smile. As I stare into his gorgeous eyes.

"I will forever love you too, Archiekens." I smile, And we share three quick pecks and one long passionate kiss. We split and we walk into the kitchen, Archie's hands on my shoulder. My hands on his.

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎
𝐏𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜!
♡︎

                                                    𝐗𝐨𝐗𝐨
                                      𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!