Teenage Years turn into Nightmares

Lily:Pov
I'm Lily Rose Lodge-Andrews. I've never known my dad al I know is that he had Red Hair. I don't ask about him much Because Mom Never Chooses to talk about him. Mom has this Boyfriend, I don't call him Dad, He Is a Father Figure though. He goes to Father-Daughter Dances with me and Has been there since day one. My Mom had me at 16. Now I'm 15 and She is Very Much Protective over Me, she always has been. She says "You can only be a Teenager once Mi Amor. So Enjoy it. You were the light of my life, But I wasn't ready." I don't have any other siblings. And Reggie, Moms Boyfriend and her are Engaged. I'm the oldest out of All the kids. Jason Is the Oldest by An Hour from Julia and Daisy is younger than them by a week, Then Ap is 5. The twins and Daisy are 7. I'm very much the out cast. I'm a Loner. At School I don't get to Involved in other things, Because it would come back and hit me in the face. I am the Father-Less Kid. I only have two Close Friends in my grade, Which Is Lorelei We've been friends since We were One. Mom and Her Mom are Friends. And Then Jacob the gay Best friend, Me and Lorelei met him in Preschool. I sit at the Island as I do Homework. Reggie walks in a Beer in his hand and he has a Sandwich in the other.
"Where's Your Mom?" He asks.
"I don't know." I say. He finishes his sandwich.
"Well, She needs to make me an other sandwich." He says. I look up at him.
"Make it yourself, this isn't the 1950." I say. He raises his hand and Slaps it to my cheek. I look at him as I now hold it. He only gets like this when he drinks, But I'm used to it. He has only ever done it when Mom wasn't around or something, But he's done it ever since I could Remember.
"Talk back to me again." He says.
"Sorry." I say softly.
- Next day-
Lily:Pov
My mom sent me and Lorelei to the store to pick up a few things. I accidentally bump into someone. And Lorelei gasps.
"Sorry." I say as I back up. I look up at the 6'5 man. His Muscles are huge and He is very tall. He looks at me stunned.
"Archie Andrews." Lorelei smiles and Squeals. I look at her weirdly.
"You- I'm your biggest fan. Can We take a Pic?" She giggles. He nods. And I take there picture and give her the phone.
"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He says. I've never heard of this guy. Not once. Usually if I hear his voice on the radio Mom turns it off or Reggie does too. I have Makeup over the Red Hand print on my cheek.
"No worries." I say as I look at Lorelei who is Fan Girling.
"I'm sorry and Pardon me for asking." He says and Pauses.
"Are you Related to Veronica Lodge?" He asks. I look at him and Lorelei eyes widen.
"She's my mom, How did you know." I say. His eyes widen.
"You just look a lot like her." He says. I nod. As My phone rings. I ignore it.
"Bye." I say. As Me and Lorelei walk around him me basically pulling lorelei so she comes.
"How did he know, That was your Mom?" She asks.
"I don't know. It's weird though. But lets not say anything to My Mom about it." I say. She groans.
"Girl, A Celebrity knows who she is-" She says.
"So what? I've never heard anything about him. Everytime I hear his voice she turns off the radio. Every time you start talking about him she turns you down. So lets just not." I say. She nods
"Your right." She says.
- Later-
Lily:Pov
We walk in the House. Mom leaning on the Island. Scrolling on her phone. She looks upset. We walk in and I set the Stuff on the counter. She smiles and Looks at me turning off her phone and lying it on the counter.
"You okay?" I ask softly. She nods and Softly smiles.
"Your mom said it's fine to stay for dinner." Mom says and Lorelei smiles and claps her hands.
"Your Fajita's Vee are Bomb." She says. Mom smiles. I smile and Nod.
"Thank you." She smiles.
"Where's Reggie?" I ask.
"He in the garage." She says. I nod.
- Later-
Mary:Pov
I sit Beside Lorelei as we eat dinner. Lorelei whispering stuff about the singer in my ear. I look at her.
"Stop he's like twice your age." I say in a whisper she shrugs and Giggles.
"What?" Mom asks. We stop and look st her as Reggie Nods. At the Head of the table.
"Nothing." We both say. As we take a bite.
"I can tell your lying." Reggie says. As He presses his foot on mine under the table. I take a deep breath from his Boot pressing on my Bare foot.
"Okay." I say. Lorelei looks at me. Reggie holds his foot there. Pressed on mine.
"We bumped into a Sin-" I go to say. Lorelei smiles.
"The singer, Archie Andrews." Lorelei gushes. Mom takes a deep breath.
"Girls." Mom says. As Reggie takes his foot off mine. We look at him.
"Why can't we talk about him?" I ask.
"I've told you multiple times, No." She says. I look at her.
"That isn't fair." I say.
"Life isn't fair." She says. I furrow my brows.
"You have the perfect life. Your Engaged, You have a Job, A Nice House what isn't fair about your life?" I ask. She is quite. As her phone dings. She pulls her phone up from her lap.
"Lorelei your Mom is outside, Lily go to your room." She says. I sigh as I stand up. And I go upstairs. I go to my room and I sit on my bed. I have On Leggings My hair is down and naturally curled. I have on White No show socks, And a Tie Die pastel Shirt with a Black smiley face on it. I hug my bear that happens to be on my pillow. It's a Bunny. I named him Fred when I was like Five and Now I'm attached to him. I don't know where the name Fred came from. I lie there my legs hanging down from the bed as I look up to the ceiling and in the crook of my arm there is Fred. After about 45 minutes a Soft knock is on the doorframe. I look up and I lie my head back down After I see Mom.
"Whether you want me to Come in or Not, I'm Coming in." She says. I sigh as She sits on the edge of My bed.
"I don't get it Mom- Why can't we at least talk about him. Or Listen to his Music? What did he do? Does he Rape kids?" I say. She chuckles.
"No, He doesn't." She says.
"Did I take it to Far. I did. And I will own up to it. And Yes I have All those nice things in life and A Beautiful Little Miracle Beside me." She says. And Looks at me.
"But My life is Really Hard, Mija." She says.
"Why?" I ask.
"When I was 16 I wasn't the best Daughter to Your Abuelo and Abuela. I was Mouthy and I never listened. And I wasn't ready for A Baby. But I took on that Role." She says.
"You had two other Options. Why didn't you get rid of me?" I ask.
"That's not who I am." She says softly.
"Your Dad got in Trouble for Something He didn't do and Went to Juvenile detention. And A lot of His Friends and Me broke him out and Got his name cleared. And He Ran away scared. Soon he got into the spotlight. And Now he's Making More Money than a Whore on a 24 hour shift." She says And I giggle as I sit up and I look at her. As she tucks a piece of My hair behind my ear. She smiles and Kissed my forehead.
"He knew you Mom." I say.
"Archie?" She asks. I nod.
"He asked if I was Related to Veronica Lodge." I say. She takes a deep breath.
"Don't worry about it okay?" She smiles. I nod.
- Later
Lily:Pov
Not Worry about it!? No. I sit at 3AM on my bed watching Youtube Interviews and Performances of Archie Andrews. When I find it. He sits on the Ellen show.
"Anything you regret?" She asks.
"Not going back home." He says and hits the buzzer. She giggles.
"Archie Andrews Isn't messing around with this game." She says. I close my laptop and I pull up Instagram and I look him up. I go all the way back to his first post almost 14 years ago. Him and Aunt Bee and Uncle Jug. I start looking through posts when. I come across one. His arm around My Mom Them In a Renaissance dresses. As he looks down at her. I read the Caption. 'My date has my heart, I love you Baby. Thank you for the best Night Ever. Prom Next Year here we Come. Maybe We can Be Prom King and Queen next year too? ❤️ @Veronicallodge.' I click the tag and I see My Moms Instagram.
"What the hell?" I whisper. I scroll down and see A Baby pic of Me. And That is her first recorded post. I get up and I call Lorelei. She doesn't answer. So I call her again. She then answers after a few rings.
Lorelei: Lily what the hell, It's 3 in the morning.
Lily: I did some digging, Okay. I think Archie is My Dad.
Lorelei: Girl what? You are delusional.
(She giggles groggery)
Lily: Meet me at my Garage in 15 minutes  if.
Lorelei: Fine. Bye.
Lily: Bye.
-Ends-
-20 minutes later-
Lily:Pov
She looks at me.
"Look Maybe they just dated In Highschool? Your Mom Obviously hates him now. Maybe he cheated." She says.
"He said his Biggest Regret was not coming back home. My Mom said My Dad ran away. After they broke him out of jail." I say. She sighs.
"Lily, That doesn't mean anything." She says.
"How do you know?" I say.
"Why are you so consumed with this. Other than today you had no interest in him?" She snaps. Throwing her hands out then letting them fall to her sides.
"Because, I don't have a dad, You do." I say. She looks at me.
"Reggie." She says and points to the house.
"A real dad." I say. She sighs.
"Fine, Lily. Tomorrow after school, We can talk to My Parents to see if they know anything." She says I nod.
"Until then, Go to bed, Lily. Let it go. I get it this is Hard for you, But Maybe he hurt your Mom. And Maybe it hurts her to talk about it. So just Until then Kinda Lay Low, Okay?" She asks. I nod. We hug each other. We pull apart.
"Go to bed." She says as We clap up then down. Side and side. And we Hip bump. And Fist bump making are fingers wave.
- Next day-
Lily:Pov
I walk in the hall and I feel someone's foot. I go to fall and someone grabs my shirt. I breath heavily as I stare at the floor. A Leg around my waist and Two arms pulling me up. I look at them Once I'm standing. As everyone stares. Jacob. He smiles.
"You Queer Ass Bitches." He says. Jacob is The Caption of the Football Team, Basketball Team, Water Polo team, Guys Volleyball and Wrestling Team. He is very Popular. And He has a Very nice Boyfriend, Laten. He is very Quite. And Scrawny, And A Loner like me. I look at him. As they all walk away.
"First off, Girl at least Thank a Bitch." He says and Pretends to flip his Invisible hair back. I giggle.
"Second, Your Dad Is a Celebrity?" He whispers.
"Lorelei." I sigh.
"Damn straight, Queens don't keep secrets, Babe." He says.
"Okay, Not the point Jake. Second off Don't tell anyone." I say. He nods as we walk to class.
"Can I at least go with you after school?" He asks. I nod.
"You can't even tell Laten, Okay?" I ask. He nods and holds up a Pinky. We hook and kiss our Pinky's and then they drop to our sides.
- Later-
Lily:Pov
I take a grape. And I swallow it.
"Lorelei, Honey, That is for Lily's Mom to tell her, If it is or not. We have no business in that okay?" She asks. I sigh.
"Please, KK. You- Please." I beg. She looks at me.
"I'm not telling you guys no matter how much you beg." She says. Jake smirks and Pulls out a 50.
"This could be yours." He smiles. Waving it around.
"We're not taking your money." Casey says as He has his hands on KK's shoulders. Lorelei groans. And So Do I. Jake Sighs and Puts the 50 back in his pocket.
"I wish I could tell you. But That isn't My Place. Our Place. And Lorelei, You are to stay out of it as well." She says. I sigh and I look at my hands. As I picture the singer in my head.
- Later-
Lily:Pov
I sit on the couch. Reggie at Work. When the door bell rings. Mom dries her hands as I scroll on my phone. Carmel my cat behind my head. And she gets the door. Her hands drop to her sides.
"What?" I ask. She walks outside and closes the door. I get up and Carmel follows. I look out the window and see The Singer and Mom talking. Carmel sits looking and Meows.
"Breaking point, Right?" I ask.
Archie:Pov
I scratch the back of my head.
"Ronnie-" I say.
"Don't Archie." She says.
"I just wanna know if she's mine?" I say. She sighs.
"You left remember?" She says and crosses her arms.
"That is my biggest regret. My last relationship was with you." I say. She looks up at me.
"You would just leave again." She says and looks at the road. I see the Teenager Version of Ronnie looking out the window and a Fluffy Tanish brown cat sitting beside her. I look back at Ronnie.
"No, I won't. I am Still in love with you." Blurts out. She looks up at me and Her eyes are glossy.
"I am." I say. I put my hands in my pockets.
"Yeah she's yours." She says. I smile and Sigh. She looks up at me and softly smiles.
Lily:Pov
After they have like what feels like a 30 minute conversation they both look at me.
"Why are they looking at me?" I ask Carmel she meows and I giggle. They look back at each other.
Archie:Pov
I look at Ronnie as she looks back at me.
"What's Her name?" I ask.
"Lily Rose Lodge-Andrews." She says. My eyes get glossy once I hear Andrews.
"You choose my last name too?" I ask. She giggles.
"Duh, Your her Dad." She says.
"She'd Be about 15, correct?" I ask. She nods.
"16 On June 21st." She says. I smile and look at her. I look back at Ronnie.
"Can I be a Dad?" I ask. She furrows her brows.
"Form a Relationship with her?" I ask. She sighs and Nods.
"Let me break the news first." She says. I nod and she giggles and I chuckle.
- Few weeks later-
Lily:Pov
It's weird Archie Has Never hit me. I stand Beside him as we walk.
"Why don't you hit me?" I ask. He furrows his brows and looks at me.
"Why would I hit you?" I ask.
"Like, As a Father your supposed to hit me when your mad." I say. He looks at me.
"No, When I'm mad I'm mad, You don't hit your kids." He says.
"Does Veronica and Reggie hit you?" He asks.
"Reggie Does. Only when Mom isn't around. And when she is he steps on my feet with his boots. He has ever since I can remember. But that's what your supposed to do." I say. He stops and Looks at me.
"Come on." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Come on." He says. He walks back to the car.
- Later-
Lily:Pov
I sit on my bed. I heard a Lot of Yelling. A Door slam. Carmel Beside me as I face the window Covered up and Fred In my arms under my blanket. Carmel my my arms as One hand repeatedly goes from her head to her lower back. As She purs. A Tear rolls down my cheek. Carmel licks my hand. And meows. I sniffle.
"Do you think Mom's okay?" I ask. She meows. I hear squeaks. I close my eyes hoping it isn't Reggie. I feels knees on the bed and shoes it the floor. An Arm goes around me and I open my eyes and see Moms Manicured hands. And a Body behind mine and Moms leg over mine. And a pair of lips on the back of my head.
"I'm okay." She says softly. I turn over and I face her as ai start to cry.
"I'm sorry." I sob. She kisses my forehead as I go into her brace. Her hand on the back of my head.
"It's not your fault, Mi Amor. None of this is." She says softly.
"No-Now Your Not gonna Ge-Get Married." I sob.
"It's Okay, Mi Amor. You should've told me sooner. Because, I'm responsible for you. And I do what is best for you. Whether whoever I marry." She says and chuckles.
"I'm sorry I never stuck around, Munchkin." I hear. I look and See Archie leaning on the Doorframe crossing his arms. He walks over and sits down.
"I was a Coward." He says.
"And If I never left this wouldn't of had happened." He says. And a tear rolls down his cheek.
"You guys mean a lot to me. And I'm schedule to go on tour." He says and looks down at his hands and Back up now smiling.
"I want you guys to come with me." He says. I look at Mom.
"That will be Discussed." Mom says.
"Seriously?" I ask.
"What, Is that not okay?" He asks.
"If you do-" Mom says and I sniffle. And I get up and I step over Mom and I fall Onto my Dad As he embraces me. Mom giggles as she sits up and leans on the head board.
- End of Dream-
Veronica:Pov
I shoot up. I look To My Right and see Archie sound asleep his arm on my waist. I look to my left and see, Our 2 week old NewBorn Daughter Lily asleep her arms up and out, Her eyes closed and Her binky in her mouth. Her legs down. Archie looks up at me.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asks. I look at him.
"I had a bad night mare." I say. He sits up and Pulls me into his embrace. And kisses my forehead.
"Tell me." He says softly. And rests his chin on my head.
"You never came back when you were arrested. And I got pregnant and had her." I say and I point to Lily as she coos.
"And She was like 15 at that point and I was with Reggie and he beat her. And You came back and you were famous and- It was so Hectic." I say. He chuckles softly.
"Well, First off." He sighs and kisses my temple.
"I did come back. And We're 27 happily married for 6 years now and We have a Beautiful Newborn Baby girl. And a Precious 2 year old Daughter down the hall both sound asleep. Reggie is Married to Josie and they have what seems like 50 kids." He says and pauses. I giggle softly.
"And Reggie is the best Dad to those kids. And he wouldn't let anything happen to them." He adds. I nod. As I look up at him.
"And." He takes a deep breath.
"If I were Famous, I promise you we wouldn't be in This house. And You wouldn't have the life you have now." He says. He looks at me.
"But I love this life." I smile. He furrows his brows.
"You were born to walk Carpets, Model for Magazines, Pull off Sexy clothes. And Live in a Mansion, or a Pent house." He says.
"But if you change one thing Your whole future would be different. And I can't live without you, Or The Girls." I say. He smiles. And we share a kiss.