Trouble

This is Oneshotmas. We have 7 days till Christmas so I will do my best to get out a oneshot every day untill then. Enjoy :)

*
*
*
*
*
*

3rd Person: Pov
Veronica stood now pregnant and alone. The father of her baby, abandoned her. She's 23, Unwed, and lonely. It's the day of her 5 year high school reunion. As much as she wasn't sure if she was ready- she was certain she wasn't ready. But, her heart couldn't do it. She couldn't do that to this baby- her baby. She was all for "Your Body, Your Choice" or as one of her favorite actresses character used to say "No Uterus, No Opinion." She used to be Obsessed with Racheal Green, from Friends. She still is- She finds her really attractive. Even though she was straight. She told her self, She'd go to the Reunion only because, She wanted to show that she was, Successful and Stable. She wasn't- But a little white lie wouldn't hurt them. She stood infront of the mirror, Trying not to cry, She brushed off the front of her dress on her hips to her thighs to smooth out the surface. She was only 3 and half months pregnant, So really she didn't have much of a bump. But in the dress she wore, she saw the little bump, as a big one. Where every knew. She was petrified to become a Mom- Especially alone. Sadly, she already knew what alone felt like. This wasn't her first time. She never really had parents- Well loving ones. She was always just herself, it was never them and her, It was always just her. The only time she didn't feel alone was when she was with her Highschool Boyfriend Archie Andrews. They dated off and on, But were so in love. They broke up from her Ex Best friend Betty Cooper had kissed him. And sadly that was the second time. But, not the first she'd be cheated on. Her now Ex-Boyfriend Chad, Was hooking up with other people, And decided he wanted nothing to do with Veronica- Especially when he found out she was pregnant. That was 2 weeks ago. He didn't even bat an eye for her. Now, Her Ex Boyfriend- Well Highschool Ex Boyfriend, hasn't been with anyone else since they broke up. That broke his heart, when they broke up. He felt deeply for her. Archie hasn't forgotten her, But thought by now she was rich and didn't need him. Veronica did own her own business, She was a Fashion Designer with her Best Friend. She is a Jeweler, She sells jewels from Emerald's to Diamond's. She is pretty wealthy, but Money doesn't buy happiness. Yes, all the designer purses, dresses, shoes, makeup anything designer she owned, was nice- but it all meant nothing to her, when she had no happiness. Later into the night, She had no clue where it would lead her.

Veronica:Pov

I sit in the music room to get a break from everyone. I have my little hand bag beside me on the piano bench, and My chin rests on my hand, as I cry. I sniffle as I wipe my tears, as they stream down my face.

"You wanna talk about it?" I hear softly.

I look up as I sniff, seeing A tall Muscular red head. He stands in a suit, but hold the tie in his hand. And the suit coat open, and the first three buttons undone, with a hand in his pocket.

He catches me look at the tie in which he holds up. As he walks in.

"What? I can't figure it out. And it caused me to be late." He says. I scoff with a smile, as he sits down on the guitar chair with a soft smile.

"Knew, I could get you to smile." He smiles. I look at him, as I sniffle wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"What happened?" He asks softly.

"Long story." I tell him.

"Trust me- I have time, Ronnie. Believe me, I have got nothing else to do." He says and nodd his head softly. I sniffle as I look down.

"I um- was dating this guy, and he got me pregnant, and he left me for the girls-" I say as A sob leaves my body.

"He cheated on me with." I bawl, as I look down.