The day, Plus news

3𝐑𝐃:𝐏𝐎𝐕

There both 27 now. And Happily married, Now. There dancing as Husband and Wife for the first time in each others arms, On the dance floor at the reception. Something has been eating up Veronica, for a few days now. She has been to scared to tell him. Lets go back so I can tell you what she's scared to tell him. She was at her Yearly appointment with her Gynecologist. Which Archie knew. They asked the Normal Questions. 'Are you sexually active' She said 'Yes' 'Do you get your period normally?' She also answered 'Yes, But I didn't get one last month.' She answered some more questions and, She did her thing. She then told Veronica that she was Expecting. She then told Veronica she had to stop what she was doing, Or she would cause complications in the pregnancy. Veronica was happy, Excited but she didn't know How Archie would feel. They discussed kids, but not this early. So, she told her she was gonna keep it, Because she suggest to give her an abortion pamphlet.

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚:𝐏𝐎𝐕

I feel horrible. Like a horrible person. I feel awful. I feel like I'm gonna burn in hell. I feel so sick.

"Hey, What's wrong, Baby? You look lime your gonna cry." He says softly. I look up at him tears swelling in my eyes.

"You know how I had that appointment the other day?" I ask softly. As my breath gets shaky. He nods.

"She told me-" I say and I pause. He looks at me confused.

"Hey, Tell me. It's okay." He says softly.

"No your gonna leave. I'm literally a terrible person. I'm gonna burn in hell." I say as two tears roll down my cheeks.

"No, Baby, I'm right here. Your not a terrible Person. Your not gonna burn in hell, tell me." He says softly.

"She said, I was Pregnant." I say. He looks at me and a soft smile grows on his face.

"Your pregnant?" He questions. I nod. He grips me and lifts me up and spins me infront of everyone. Them all giggling and taking pictures. He sets me down. And wipes my tears away with his thumbs. He pecks my lips three quick times then a long kiss.

"You're happy?" I ask softly. He nods.
"I've always wanted to be a Dad Ronnie." He says smiling.

"But what if it's too early?" I ask. He looks at me. And kisses my forehead as we start to slow dance again.

"Well, it's me and you. The best power couple in the world. Archie and Veronica." He says. I giggle and I we look into each others eyes.

"Trust me, Ronnie. We got this okay?" He says softly. I nod. We share a kiss.

"As a Mommy and Daddy, Husband and Best Wifey in the world. We are gonna be the best." He says with a chuckle. I giggle.

"I love you." He says. I smile.

"I love you." I say. We share a passionate kiss.

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

♡︎

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔. 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏😂

𝑿𝒐𝑿𝒐, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 ~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒚♡︎