What happened in Vegas

3RD:POV

Veronica Lodge, 5'2, latina, women, known for her beauty- and her parents. She's 26. On a trip to Vegas with a best friend of her's Katy Keene. And they so happen to be getting married- Not Katy amd Veronica- No. Katy and Her Fiancee KO Kelly. It's the rehearsal dinner. And Veronica is paired with A 6'5 douche, Who look like a player and smells like a man whore himself. He has red hair, And he wears a white button up shirt, With black kakis, and black dress shoes. His hair is gelled up, yet natural. His dark brown eyes have a glisten, when the lights hit them. Their truly gorgeous- But Veronica would never admit that- She's independent, strong, And thinks she doesn't need anyone. Truly, How Veronica thinks of Archie, Is nothing like him- Player- Yes, Man whore no. He has played women, But he doesn't sleep with them, after an other, after an other- There is a difference. He finds Veronica very attractive, He finds her gorgeous, and beautiful, and he knows she doesn't really like him, all too much, but he finds that hot. He finds everything about her Amazing, and he only met her yesterday. Last night, He met her for 4 minutes, but he sat and thought about those four minutes the rest of yesterday, and last night and all of today. He would stare at her in the corner of his eye- Not in a creepy way, In a love way. He believes he fell in love. But, he knows he will never see this women ever again. He lives in a small town called Riverdale, and Veronica lives in Manhatten.

Veronica:Pov

I hold my glass of Wine, As Archie stands beside me.

"How do you know The bride and the groom?" He asks. I look at him giving him a look, he scoffs, with a chuckle.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Katy is one of my best friends." I state taking a sip of my drink. He nods.

"You?" I ask. As everyone with there pairs talk.

"KO and I were boxing buddies-" He says amd I crack a giggle.

"I know- laugh it up." He smiles.

"Boxing buddies?" I giggle. He smiles taking a sip of his beer.

"That's cute." I giggle. He chuckles.

"Anyway, And we've been good friends since." He states, As he chuckles lightly.

"Hey, listen up!" Ko's mom, Lacy shouts over everyone getting our attention.

"We're gonna start, We're gonna do it, 3- 5 times and see if Ko and Katy want more runs or not, Then we are all gonna go eat!" She shouts.

"You cookin?" Archie asks. As people look at him, She laughs.

"Hell no." She chuckles.

"Then, I ain't eating." He states. She laughs. As do other people. He gives me teenage football boy vibes. Annoying, Rude, And a dick- But who am I to judge. Soon, we walk in to the Sanctuary, And do it multiple times- you don't need details, Because it was quite boring. They all take us out to dinner to a big Hibachi grill, and of course I sit by Archie. The waiter comes around. And he looks at the both of us, as I sit across from Katy, And Archie sits across from Her Mom.

"And you two?" He asks, getting to us last.

"Bloody Mary, With Tequila on the rocks." We both state in unison. I look at him, With my face in disgust. He looks at us confused.

"We both want that." He tells him. Katy giggles nudging my calf with her heel under the table. Soon, I feel more and more drunk, Considering I ended the night with 9 different drinks. I smile as I look at Archie.

3RD:POV

The alcohol brought out how Veronica really felt about Archie. Whether he knew it or not, Veronica used to be an alcoholic, She used Alcohol as Therapy. She never had much of a child hood, Never much of parents, Till recently, So from the age she was 16 to 23, she would drink when she felt down about her self, And yes that doesn't make her an alcoholic, but what does it that she would do it on hours on end. Katy, stopped her at 9. Archie is an EX- Military man, So going out on a Tuesday night getting hammer isn't unusual for him. He only had 4. And he is drunk, But not drunk drunk. It takes a lot to get the tall muscular man drunk . Katy looks at Archie, As Veronica holds onto Archie, And he holds her up. He knees are weak, And her head is dizzy. She's all giggly and smiley. Tomorrow she has to wake up at 7 and head to the church to get ready. So, She best get to the hotel room, and get to bed because it's already 9 at night.