章 35

"For real? You're the one who's going to propose? I mean, that's unusual." 

Jaxon asked again, ever since I told him that a while ago, he didn't stop asking me from time-to-time. Now, we are having our romantic dinner at the beach. Romantic as in with set up, candles, wine, rose petals, and of course, us. 

Jaxon was wearing a black button down shirt with a chinese collar partnered with a white shorts and a beach sandals. I was wearing a black bralette partnered with a beach wide leg pants and my birkenstock.

"Jax, you've been asking me that since the sunset and now, we're having our dinner, you're still asking that.... my answer is still the same." I answered him while I was cutting my steak. 

"Unbelievable! Knowing you?" Jaxon chuckled.

I raised a brow as I placed down my knife and fork. "Why? Do we have a problem with that?" I asked.

"Wala, boss. Pero don't get me wrong, I want to be the one to propose." Jaxon answered. "I still want to treat you as my queen, you don't need to do these things." 

"What did I say? I will be better for this relationship, 'di ba? I will be better to keep this relationship. Kasi kung 'yong Viviana nuon pa rin ang nandito ngayon, I guess, it won't be like this." I told him as I continue cutting my steak again. "Hindi tayo makakapagsimula ulit."

"Wala namang problema sa'yo a'?" Jaxon tilted his head a bit as he seriously looked straight into my eyes.

I chuckled softly. "For sure, you will say that because you love me and you see me as a perfect me ever since... Right? But me? I can feel it with myself. Yes, I love myself for than I love you but... and I need to love you more also because I want this to work, I want to grow old with you." I seriously told them.

"Oo na, okay, okay. Ang haba na ng sinabi mo, seryoso ka na talaga." Jaxon chuckled. "I'm proud of the progress you are making, baby..." He added. "One thing that I've observed... you're changing... Nagmamature ka pa, seryoso ah. Plus, you're slight maldita na lang and bine-baby mo na ako sobra. I love it." 

"Okay, you love the new Viviana?" I asked.

"I love you ever since the beginning and nothing can change that. Mahal kita kahit anong version ka pa," Jaxon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay, if you love me let me change for the better for you." I winked at him. 

"I will let you, basta dito ka lang." Jaxon answered me.

"Yes, of course. I promised that to myself para rin huhusga sa akin kung tama pa ba ginagawa ko at kung may progress ba ako kaya make sure to be honest with me." I told him.

"Wait," Jaxon giggled. "Can you say huhusga again? I love that accent." He giggled more. My brows furrowed as I looked at him. I sighed as I shook my head. "Joke," He laughed.