Chapter 7: Thailand

Theresia's POV

I'm still absorbing everything that happened inside the pantry. I'm still stunned by Miguel's actions, but especially by what Leonor did for me.

That man truly believed he could reclaim my trust because he was so sure of the success of his company. He forgot that he still needed Leonor to get what he wanted.

He clearly failed.

Hindi mabibili at malilinis ng pera yung mga panahong pinagmukha niya akong tanga. I had traumas after the abusive relationship we had. So, that was still a relief to me that Leonor threatened him. At least, may closure na.

I do not want him back anymore.

Kay Leonor, kahit na takot ako sa kanya because of how she treats her other employees, I seemed to be an exception.

I continued to work for her. Ngayon, she asks me to work in her office instead. She said that she wanted to keep her eyes on me the next time something similar happens.

"Theresia, may I ask if you have anything to do this weekend? Thursday na ngayon kasi." she asked me while she typed on her laptop. "Wala naman po ma'am. Bakit po?" I answered.

We're currently both busy in accomplishing the next part of our reports.

"I was thinking if you can come with me sa Thailand tomorrow?" she asked and my eyes grew large when I heard her offer. "Ma'am? Bukas po agad?" I said and she laughed at my reaction, nodding.

"I had this trip booked last month pa. After everything that happened to you, deserve mo ang break." she said smiling at me.

"Don't worry. Wala kang gagastusin. All is on me." I couldn't resist to hug her anymore.

"Thank you, ma'am!" I said as she welcomed me in her arms.

-----

-----

Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand

The air of Thailand felt pleasant as soon as we stepped off the plane. I spun around with my arms open and yelled, "Touchdown. Bangkok, Thailand!" Leonor was standing behind me, giggling.

"Ma'am, ang ganda pala rito! Pangatlong beses ko pa lang mag-iibang bansa." I shared to her. I just feel like I need to break free right now. She brought me here to give me some rest.

I'm quite appreciative for all of her kindness.

"I've been here 9 times already. This is the tenth time if I'm not mistaken. Ngayon lang na mas maganda dito because of you." she said.

Hindi naman sa feelingera ako, but her compliments really hit my core. I don't receive it much often, so whenever she does, I can't help but blush.

"Let's go to Chiang Mai. That place is really serene for me, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it," she remarked, winking at the end.