Chapter Four - Never Experienced Feelings

"So why do you two want to go to Ratport City all of a sudden? I mean we have school tomorrow so you two must be in a real hurry to be there at a certain time." Soobin couldn't stop being nosy about the two boys sitting in front of him and there wasn't a time where it was quiet for a second since he was in the car.

Beomgyu examined the brochure he held in his hands for the fourth time now and only now did he swung his attention to something else when Soobin asked this question. Yeonjun glanced at him inconspicuously. He could sense Beomgyu's undivided attention on him. He wanted to know it too.

"Is it because of your parents?" Yeonjun's grip around the steering wheel got tighter, Beomgyu slightly lifted his head up to look at his hands getting pale from the tight grip.

"You are very curious, Soobin." Yeonjun obviously stated, his voice slightly tensed. Soobin didn't lose his curious gaze on him and didn't seem to notice the tense feeling that erupted the car.

"My curiosity helped me to get to know people better." He explained with a smile.

"It wasn't a compliment."

"Oh." Soobin fell back into his seat and looked out the window with mixed feelings in his chest.

Beomgyu now had his whole gaze fixed on Yeonjun and watched his face relax bit by bit. It was obvious that it was because of his parents.

"Why did you ask me to come with you?" Beomgyu asked him again with a low voice. It was still questionable for him, they weren't friends. Yeonjun had to hold back his smile.

"Because you don't ask these kinds of questions." It was partially true.

"But at some point I will know or are you going to leave me by the streets the second we are entering the city?" Beomgyu couldn't help grinning and when he saw the corners of Yeonjun's lips move upwards again, he knew that the tension was slowly easing.

"Still considering." He just answered teasingly and let his right hand fall onto his lap. Beomgyu turned his eyes forward with a quiet chuckle which Yeonjun returned delightfully.

Yeonjun took his phone out of the holder above the radio and held it out to Soobin without taking his eyes off the road. Soobin turned his head to the phone and looked at it confused, his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"Put the songs you like in the playlist. And don't overdo it." Yeonjun's casual tone irritated Soobin and for a moment he didn't move at all, just stared at the phone in silence. Yeonjun's arm started to hurt but he didn't say anything and just waited until Soobin grabbed his phone from his hand delicately.

Taking a quick glance through the rear view mirror, Yeonjun could see Soobin having his face stuck on the phone all concentrated without saying anything to it further or saying anything at all.

When he finished, Soobin silently gave Yeonjun back his phone and fell back into his seat. Yeonjun had one hand on the steering wheel while the other hand looked through the playlist to see what songs Soobin put in there. His eyes shifted constantly between the road and the small screen in his hand.

25. Cool Kids - Echosmith

26. A Kiss - THE DRIVER ERA

27. Chained To The Rhythm - Katy Perry

28. Sunshine - Liam Payne

29. Nonstop - OH MY GIRL

30. blushing! - BETWEEN FRIENDS

31. It's Ok to Be Lonely - Mothe

32. Shine A Light - BANNERS

"I'm surprised you didn't put in any songs from musicals." Yeonjun noticed and looked at all the pop songs listed in front of him.