Sick days

Wilbur was correct about him getting sick

Wilbur was correct about him getting sick. He didn't like being sick. It was a terrible experience every time. Wilbur woke up with a stuffy nose and he was feeling so bad. He had to cancel the stream for today. He told everyone he was sick and if he felt up to it tomorrow he would stream. He replied to Tommy's text telling him good morning. Tommy always made sure he got up in the morning. Wilbur took medicine before laying on his couch with his phone in his hands. He was scrolling on Twitter looking at everyone telling him to get better soon. He sneezed again which made him groan before reaching over to grab the hot tea he had made a couple of minutes ago.

Lily on the other hand was a little different. She only woke up with a sore throat. She went to work and worked until 4 pm that day. During the hours she worked she drank hot tea and a cup of coffee trying to soothe her throat. The hot tea helped a little but not by much. She realized that the fluffy-haired boy was right. She didn't tell her friend at work about it yet. She didn't want to just yet. She probably won't see him again. So what was the point of telling her? She had fun last night in the rain with him but that's it. She still wondered why he joined her. Out of all the people, he joined her in the rain.

After work Lily fell onto her bed. She was tired, and her throat was hurting worse than this morning. Luna, her cat, jumped next to Lily and made herself comfortable before sleeping. Lily smiled at her before getting up to take a shower. When she was done with her shower Lily made herself some soup. After she was done she cleaned the dish and went to bed.

Wilbur couldn't stop thinking about the girl. It was the only thing he could truly think about. She was the reason why he was sick. Wilbur went from the couch straight to his bed. He hasn't moved since he made more tea an hour ago. He had his window cracked which was blowing a small breeze into the room. He was now sitting up listening to his music which was playing quietly as he looked out his window. The rain was drizzling now as he slowly sipped on his tea allowing it to soothe his throat.

The next day Lily got it the worst. She was coughing and she had a stuffy nose, she looked like she hadn't slept in days. The poor girl was suffering. She called into work telling them she couldn't come to work for the next 4 days. Her boss told her to take all the time she needed. Her boss was a sweet old lady. She saw how Lily looked the day before and she had a feeling Lily was going to be sick. Lily was wrapped in blankets sitting in front of her tv with hot tea in her hands. A tissue box sat next to her, along with a small trash can and hand sanitizer. Her cat laid against her leg as they both watched tv.

It was in the afternoon when Wilbur went to the nearest store to get more cold medicine. He planned on streaming because he didn't feel as bad as he did the day before. The day was pretty gloomy, the dark grey clouds filled the sky while it rained. Wilbur was wearing his usual bennie along with a mask. His eyes also showed that he barely got any sleep the night before. As he shook the rain off his hair that peaked out of his beanie. He went to the medicine aisle. There was a girl in the aisle, she was wearing an oversized hoodie and grey sweatpants along with a mask. He heard her sniffle a few times before looking back at the shelf. Wilbur stood closely behind her as he looked at the same spot on the shelf. He saw what he needed, and reached over her to grab it. She stood still realizing the stranger was close until she saw what he grabbed. She needed the same thing but realized it was on the top shelf.