Numbers

"Look-look," Lily said, tapping Wilbur

"Look-look," Lily said, tapping Wilbur. Wilbur opened his eyes and sat up. The sun was rising which made the clouds orange and pink. Lily had a wide smile. She enjoyed every moment of this.

Lily scooted closer to Wilbur. Their thighs are now touching. Wilbur froze, she moved closer to him. Why would she do that? All these thoughts were roaming in Wilbur's mind.

"I think today is going to be warmer," Lily said, still looking at the sky. Her speaking made Wilbur stop worrying about their thighs touching.

"But then it's going to be cold again. It's literally summer," Wilbur smiled.

"We live in the Uk, it's always cold," Lily said, laying her head on Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur didn't panic this time, he was calm. "We should probably go home soon." She stated before signing.

"Yeah. I'm probably going to get a text message in an hour from Tommy." Wilbur said.

"He's going to want to hang out with you," Lily said, smiling.

"Yeah, something like that," Wilbur responded. Not wanting to tell her that he plays Video games for a living.

"The way you talk about him it seems like you guys have a brotherly relationship," she said

"We do. I may hate him sometimes but I love him," Wilbur said, accidentally placing his hand on her thigh. Wilbur quickly pulled his hand off and apologized. Lily giggled.

"It's okay," she said, pulling her head off of Wilbur. She grabbed her phone that was still playing music and looked at the time. "You think we should head home yet?"

"I guess," Wilbur said standing up. When Lily stood up Wilbur giggled.

"What?" Lily looked up at him.

"I forget how tiny you are," He said, touching her head with his hand.

"It's not my fault you're a giant," she said, putting her phone in her pocket. "Let's go down the double slide," she took a few steps so she was standing in front of it. "Come on, will." He moved so that he was sitting on the other slide next to Lily. "One, two, three!" They both slid down the slides laughing. Both of them just sat at the end of the slides looking at the sky again.

"Do you want my number so we can text each other?" She asked nervously. "Unless you don't want to. It's okay, I will understand. We are strangers-" Wilbur cut her off.

"Sure. I would like your number. I don't think we are complete strangers. We know each other's names and a little about one another. We have been talking for hours Lily," Lily looked down because she was turning red. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Wilbur. As Wilbur typed in his phone number Lily looked at him. He was smiling like an idiot. Why was he smiling like that? She really had no idea. Wilbur smiled as he held her phone in the air taking a photo.