Who is Will?

All the girls were sitting in the living room

     All the girls were sitting in the living room. They had snacks and drinks all around them.  Along with pillows and blankets. The TV was paused because they were talking.

   "Lily, you're not serious right?" Jade questioned. Lily nodded saying yes. This action made Maddison gasp.

        "You have to be joking," Maddison said.

      "What's wrong with not having an Instagram? I have a life. I don't really have any friends," Lily started to say.

     "Instagram is a way you can get friends in your case," Maddison continued. "Jade. I know what we have to d-"

       "If we are going to make me an Instagram account then it can be about Luna. I'm not in the right- never mind. It has to be about my cat okay?" The two teenagers nodded in agreement. Lily grabbed her phone and went to the App Store and started to download Instagram. Once it was downloaded she handed the girls her phone.

     The teenagers got to work. They went through many different usernames. There were a lot of the good ones taken but they figured one out. They both cheered.

     "What should we put as her bio?" Jade asked. Maddison thought for a moment.

      "I'm not sure. We could just let her- wait I got it," Maddison started to type.

              Owner of the cat named Luna

     "There we go. If she wants to change it or add to it she can."

     "Can you please stop talking like I'm not right next to you," Lily said to Maddison? "And use one of the pictures of Luna for my profile picture."

    "I did that already. Your username is little_luna. Your password is saved on your phone. You can go look at it later," Maddison said as Lily's phone went off. It was a text message. "Who's Will? And why does he want to know how you are doing with the teenagers?"

    Lily grabbed her phone out of her sister's hand. "No one," Lily got off the floor just as her phone started to ring. Lily and Maddison made eye contact. Lily ran towards her room as Maddison got up to follow her.

      "WHO IS IT?" Maddison shouted, banging on Lily's door. Jade was just silently standing beside Maddison.

    "NO ONE. JUST A FRIEND!" Lily shouted back. "GO AWAY!" Lily's phone started to ring again.

   "ANSWER THE PHONE LILY! I WANNA KNOW WHO HE IS!"

       "GO AWAY!" Lily turned her phone off which silenced her phone. "I WILL TELL YOU LATER OKAY? JUST GO AWAY!"