2 AM

Lily got back to her mother and sister handing them their cotton candy

Lily got back to her mother and sister handing them their cotton candy. Even though her mother didn't want one she got one for her knowing that she wanted it.

"Lily, didn't you get one for you?" Her mother asked. Lily was the one wanting cotton candy in the first place. So it seemed strange for her not to get one for herself.

"I did. I must have left it on the counter in the store." She lied to her mother. It was with the fluffy hair boy. They both forgot she had three things of cotton candy. "I'm going to go get it, go ahead and go to the next ride, I will meet you there" She smiled at her mom. Her sister was already leaving to go to the next ride. Lily went back to the shop looking around for the tall fluffy-haired boy.

Her anxiety was rising seeing all the people but slowed when she found the fluffy-haired boy standing next to another boy sitting and eating the cotton candy. She went behind the fluffy-haired boy tapping on his back to get his attention. This made him stop talking and turn to look at the person who tapped his back. He smiled when he saw it was her. Phil and Tommy sat confused about who this girl was. They both went silent.

"What are you doing here?" Wilbur asked, smiling at the girl. She fiddled with her fingers before speaking.

"Well, I had another container of cotton candy but I only left with two. Thank god, you didn't go far because I didn't want to go back to the shop. There were already a lot of people as it was. There's a lot of people-" Wilbur grabbed her hands which made her stop rambling. She looked at him.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Look at me." He was taking small deep breaths. She followed him and took deep breaths. "You're okay. You can take one. As you can see we have a lot," he said pointing at the ground next to Tommy. She squeezed his hands saying thank you. She let go of his hands to grab the cotton candy. She grabbed one smiling at Tommy and Phil.

"Thank you for this and for calming me down," She looked back at Wilbur. "Anyway, I better get going, sorry for bothering you guys." She said, before walking away.

"Wilbur, what the fuck was that?" Tommy asked, getting up. "Who is that and why haven't you told us about her."

"She's someone. That's not important for you to know right now." Wilbur said, ending the conversation. Phil knew it was something more but wasn't going to say anything. Tommy whined.

"Fine, let's go Finnish this vlog," Tommy said as he started to pick up the empty containers of cotton candy.