Cafe

As two months passed Wilbur and Lily didn't stop hanging out with each other

As two months passed Wilbur and Lily didn't stop hanging out with each other. Wilbur didn't tell any of his friends about her and Lily didn't tell anyone about him. It was like a little secret they both had.

     Wilbur's friends saw that he was happier. They didn't want to ask him about it. They feared that he was going to shut down if they tried. So they left him alone. The fandom even saw that Wilbur was happier. They saw how his mood changed over the past two months. They all were curious why but they were going to respect his boundaries.

     Lily's mental health was also improving. She was no longer struggling to go to work every day. She knew at the end of each day she was going to be talking to Wilbur on the phone or see him in person. Lilly's mom also saw the happiness in her eyes. She saw that Lilly's anxiety was not affecting her as much as it normally would.

 She saw that Lilly's anxiety was not affecting her as much as it normally would

     "TOBY!" Lily shouted, finishing the last drink for the order. A boy with brown hair came to the counter grabbing one drink and a muffin. A taller boy with blonde hair walked behind him grabbing his drink and another drink that Lily handed him. She recognized the blonde boy.  She was thinking as she made the next order.

     It was Tommy, the Tommy Wilbur was talking about. The Tommy that made her fall and meet Wilbur. She smiled through the mask as the door to the cafe opened which caused the bell to ring.

    It was an older man with blonde hair. He walked in and went towards Tommy and the other boy.  She looked away concentrating on making the drinks.

     A different customer walked up to the counter to order. Lily went to the other side to take the customer's orders, forgetting about the boys.

     Wilbur on the other hand was on his way to see Lily at work. She was going to be getting off soon and he wanted to take her home and maybe hang out there. But he wasn't sure if she wanted to because she didn't answer him when he asked. The bell went off as he walked into the cafe. He saw Lily right away.

     He walked up to the counter waiting patiently. He scanned the menu before looking at Lily. She was too busy making drinks to notice him.

     "Christopher, I need one of those sandwiches," she said, placing the drink down on the counter before yelling. "Janet!" An old lady walked up to the counter and grabbed her drink. "Give me just a second and I will get your sandwich," she said very sweetly. She turned around to look at Christopher. He handed her the sandwich. "Here you go. Have a wonderful day." She said smiling. "Sir give me just a moment," she said as she walked towards the back.  Wilbur stood there waiting for her to come back to the counter.