Amusement park

It was a Saturday morning when Lily sat on the train heading to London

It was a Saturday morning when Lily sat on the train heading to London. After a week of rain, it was finally sunny but still a little cold. She was no longer sick, so she was on her way to visit her mother and sister. She had her headphones on while drinking her coffee and looking out the window.

     Wilbur was also getting on the train to go to London on a Saturday morning. He was going to meet Tommy later that morning so they could go to an amusement park.  He was almost late because he didn't want to get up and out of bed. Wilbur was now looking for a seat when he saw the girl from the rain. He wasn't sure if it was her, but when she briefly looked out the window he saw her blue eyes. The blue eyes he couldn't get out of his head for the past week.  Wilbur took a deep breath ignoring all of his anxiety. He sat in front of her. Lily was looking at her phone and had earbuds on so she didn't notice the boy in front of her. As she went to grab her coffee off the table she saw someone sitting in front of her. She pulled her headphones off and looked at the person's face. She was a little confused because the boy wore a mask, but his hair and the bennie gave it away.

      "fluffy hair?" She questioned whether it was him. This made him smile through the mask.

     "Rain girl," he said, making Lily smile. It was him. The boy that stood in the rain with her. The reason she got sick was sitting in front of her. "You know, I was right. I got sick. It was the most terrible experience.  Did you get sick?"  he asked, interrupting her thoughts.

     "Yes, I did. You getting sick though was your fault. You decided to join me." She replied, still smiling.

     "You looked like you were having fun, and looked like you could have some company," he said, looking at her smiling.

     "That just made you sound like a creep. Are you sure that you aren't trying to kill me?" She asked.

     "I swear I'm not trying to kill you," Wilbur said, holding his hands up in defense. She giggled before speaking again.

     "The night after the rain, I just had a sore throat. But after that, I thought I was going to die. Everything was hurting. I didn't have any medicine so I had to go to the store. The one I normally go to didn't have what I needed, so I went to a different one. I was there for over ten minutes looking for it. Turns out it was on the top shelf and I couldn't see it. This man that was taller  than me grabbed it and I had to ask him to grab-"

     "That was you. oh my god." Wilbur laughed. "That moment made me smile for the rest of the day. Sometimes I forget how tall I am until stuff like that happens." He laughed some more which caused Lily to cover her face to hide the fact that she was turning red. "Awe, I'm sorry. You're just little." He said, pulling her hands away from her face. He quickly realized what he did and pulled his hands back.

     "I knew I recognized your voice." She said, shaking off the fact he touched her hands. "So, what are you planning to do in London today?" Lily asked.