Home

Sorry for not updating two days ago.
I was busy with my family and friends
Anyway here you go

 I was busy with my family and friends Anyway here you go

(Still 1 day ago)

Once the girls made it back to Lilys apartment lily went straight to her room and the two teenagers ended up on the couches.

"I can't believe we met the Tommyinit," Maddison said laying on the couch.

"Don't forget we also met Tubbo and Jackmanifold," Jade said laying down right next to Maddison.

"I'm so happy. It's like a freaking dream come true,"

"Maddison you need to calm down a little bit,"

"Sorry." Maddison moved her hair out of her face. "I just can't believe we had lunch with them,"

"Me to. Like what are the odds we meet them,"

"I had fun today"

"So did I. Also thank you for allowing me to join you,"

"Are you really thanking me for that?" Maddison questioned. "You know you would come everywhere with me if you could," Maddison looked at Jade.

"You really mean that?" Jade looked at Maddison

"Of course I mean that. You mean so much to me," Maddison wrapped her arms around Jade, hugging her. Maddison pulled away. "You wanna put on something so we can go to sleep?"

"Yeah," Jade grabbed the remote and clicked on YouTube. "Mark FNAF?"

"Yes. Just turn it down so Lily doesn't have a fit about not sleeping," Jade giggled turning it down. Both girls snuggled up together.

 Both girls snuggled up together