Stream

Made this one longer than I normally make it

Wilbur and Lily were holding each other as they slept

Wilbur and Lily were holding each other as they slept. Throughout the whole night, they tossed and turned with each other. No matter how they moved they stayed close. It was like they both craved each other's touch.

Wilbur was planning on streaming later that day. So he wasn't worried if they slept in. But Lily had other plans. She was so used to getting up at eight in the morning that her body just woke up at that time.

So as Lily slowly woke up around eight in the morning, she realized she was being held by Wilbur. This was a normal occurrence. Both of them didn't care anymore. They both just liked to be held as they fell asleep. These little interactions made their friendship become closer over time.

Once Lily was able to move out of arms, Wilbur's grip she went to go use the bathroom. After she was done she walked into the living room and looked at the mess there. It really wasn't much but Lily felt bad so she started to pick up.

She saw her phone on the couch and grabbed it. Lily turned it on then went to Spotify and hit play. The music played softly in the background.
She placed the trash in the trash can and picked up all the food. She then picked up the drinks and placed them back in the fridge.

"Flower?" Lily turned around, shocked to see a sleepy-looking Wilbur.

"Yes Will?"

"You weren't in bed so I figured you were out here," Wilbur said, yawing.

"Sorry, normally you know I'm up. The real question is why are you up?"

"I couldn't fall back asleep, you were gone. And I know. You get up for work around this time," Lily grabbed the trash she placed on the counter and threw it away "I forgot, your clothes are in the dryer if you want to wear them today." She nodded and then spoke.

"Can I take a shower?"

"You already know the answer. You don't have to ask,"

"yeah but I feel bad just doing it without asking." Wilbur shook his head "Can I wear one of your hoodies today?"

"Yes," He answered, smiling.

"Let me, grab my clothes and your hoodie, and then I'll take a shower," Lily grabbed her phone, pausing her music, and then went towards the dryer. "Oh, what time are you planning to stream?"  She turned back around to look at Wilbur.

"Probably around 12,"

"Okay," Lily went to walk away when Wilbur spoke up.