Confession Part 2

Blue's PoV.

Our walk has been very silent, which I'm not used too. He always asked questions before, but not now. The tension right now is so thick that it could crush the forest around us. As we continued to walk I contemplated my feelings on this matter. Us, two broken souls, who have lost something of ours to the humans. Me, my sister's, had it not been for that human, Wu, my siblings would be alive. But he has suffered worse then I thought anyone could. All his life he was forced to be like his predecessors and then he lost his own life. Worse then me. Sure it hurt when I died, but he is still carrying the scares of his demise. I can't imagine what that would be like. To wake up every morning and be reminded of how quickly your life can be taken from you, even when you try to do good. It's a hard thought to come to terms with.

Soon we entered a clearing and decided this would be a good spot to lay for the night. I sat down close to a large rock while he sat down near a small creek. As he laid his head down I could feel just how lonely he is. Alone and thinking that he might lose me. I still don't know what to make of his feelings, but no one never said diving head first was a bad idea. So when I felt like he had fallen asleep I got up and slowly and quietly walked over to him. Part of me was yelling at myself to just stop and run away, but the deep down I knew what I was doing would help him. Besides even if I don't like him the same way he does it doesn't mean he'll slaughter and kill me. When I got to him I sat down right next to him and slowly inched my way over to him. I stopped the second I felt his scales against mine and closed my eye's to sleep.

Indoraptor's PoV.

As I had been trying to fall asleep I had noticed Blue getting up and approaching me. She then sat down awkwardly next to me. She then inched closer till I could feel her scales against mine. Then she fell asleep. I was very confused by this, one on hand this might be a sign of feelings for me, but one the other hand I don't know much so this could just be a normal thing. I lifted my head to get a better look at her. She seemed slightly scared, but also trusting that I wouldn't attack her. Lucky for her I wouldn't. I lowered my head again and rapped my tail around her and fell asleep.

I opened my eye's to find myself back in the cage, in the room with all the humans watching me. But this time they weren't afraid of me, they were laughing at me. All of them, Wu, Eli, everyone. Then humans with those shocking sticks began poking me. The laughter...the pain...

???: It's all you know.

I looked up and was met with that demonic entity again. It stood in the back of the crowd of humans, with a look of discuss, but not for me, for the humans.

???: They deserve to die, don't they?

Indoraptor: Not all of them.

Then came the domed creature, but this time it was shot into a mess of flesh and blood.

Indoraptor: NO!

I looked back up and noticed who had shot it to death. The traitor human.

Indoraptor: No, no.

???: Yes, this is what that human wanted to do. And what he truly wanted to do to you.

Indoraptor: But his family-

???: Have thoughts of evil. All humans have evil thoughts of destruction. Hell even Blue does.

Indoraptor: No. STOP THIS! I REFUSE TO LISTEN!

Then Blue showed up behind the traitor human and start laughing at me as well. All they're doing is laughing.

???: If you truly trust humanity and Blue then you wouldn't attack them.

The cage then vanished, but the pain of the electric sticks and the laughter never left. I couldn't take it. I jumped of the crowds who never stopped laughing even as I tore them all to shreds.

Blue's PoV.

I was awakened by the sound of movement right next to me. I looked up to see that...huh, what is his name. He never told me his actual name, but he's moving in his sleep. His eyes are still closed, but he's whispering. I leaned closer to him and listened.

Indoraptor: But his family-

Who's family? Is he talking about Owen's pack?

Indoraptor: No. No stop this. I refuse to listen.

What's going on with him. Soon he started moving in his sleep moving in actions similar to fighting. One his claw swings hit me against the right of my body. I screamed in pain and jumped back away from him. My screaming must've woke him up, cause he shot right up in panic state. He looked around before looking at me.

Indoraptor: Where is that thing? Are you okay?

He started to approach me, but I backed away out of fear.

Indoraptor: What's wrong.

He then noticed the injury he had affected on me.

Indoraptor: What did that to you?

Blue: You.

He backed away and looked down at his hand. It had blood on it, my blood.