Man is Doomed to Die

*Darius's PoV*

Me and Brandon ran up the up the hill to see what was going on. When we arrived we were greeted by a red truck with a cage in the back. In the cage was an unconscious Blue. In the truck was a driver and someone else getting in the passenger seat. I ran infront of the truck despite Brandon's pleas.

Brandon: Dude stop, it ain't worth it.

Tommy: KID, GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Darius: Then release Blue.

Tommy: *Chuckle* Wow. Make me.

The driver then hit the gas and drove right at me. I tried to get out of the way, but it was too late.

*Blue's PoV*

BANG! Is what I was awoken to. I shoot right up, realizing I was in a cage. I looked around and noticed something nearby a tree. A human, but not one of the one's who had captured me. He was looking nearby the front of the metal machine my cage was in. I looked and saw a dead human. Blood seeped from it's mouth, ears, and stomach. And then I recognized it, or should I say him. He was one of the humans that was with me when I fought the ugly creatures. And now he was dead.

Bryson: Dude, why you do that?

Tommy: He was in my way.

Bryson: Just get us out of here.

The human from the trees ran over to the dead human and began crying. I then felt like we were moving, right to the other humans.

Bryson: You're gonna hit him.

Tommy: Can't have witnesses.

As he began to approach we were suddenly pushed into a tree, by an invisible force. Ripper. The one of the humans jumped out of the car, bleeding from a wound on his head. He backed away from the car, guess his friend died. Then something began pulling at the cage door. Soon Ripper uncloaked and ripped the door off, releasing me.

Blue: Thank you.

Ripper ignored me and approached the surviving hunter. He then pinned the human between his claws and roared at him.

Ripper: You should've never came.

Ripper then ripped into the human. I was...impressed. He saved me and was defending me, just like a-

*Ripper's PoV*

I finished this asshole of a human off and noticed one more crying over the body of a dead human. I growled and prepared to attack, but Blue approached.

Blue: Not him. Leave him be. He had nothing to do with these humans.

Ripper: Very well.

We turned and left the human alone. As we walked off to find a new home, I turned my head and watched as another human approached and began joining the other human in crying. A sudden sorrow came to me as we walked off.

Ripper: We need to avoid humans.

I got infront of Blue.

Ripper: No expectations.

Blue shook her head.

Blue: No explanations.