A Life in Love and Run

Time had really seemed to pass for the two "literal" love birds. They've traveled from here and there. Seeing what this new world had to offer for them. While they didn't know anything about human landmarks they manged to arrive at Washington DC, where they were nearly killed by more humans with gun's. Needless to say they've learned to especially avoid large human settlements. But currently they've found themselves in Yellowstone National Park. This place has everything they need, plenty of prey, water, and space. But they didn't quite know yet that this was a human attraction.

Thing's had slowly becoming more lovely for the two of them. While acoustically Ripper had accidentally spoke in another dinosaurs language, but Blue managed to get used to it. Ripper had made it a personal goal of his to protect and provide for Blue. He would hunt for her and he became quite the feared and successful predator. If the modern world wasn't strong enough to consistently take on Blue, then Ripper was unstoppable. If Ripper really wanted to, he could wipe out an entire forest solo style. But he never did, after all he despised the very concept of killing without reason. Being killed had taught him that even with all his power his life could have been snatched away so easily.

Blue and Ripper had bonded in a way that was foreign to most animals. It was more than why most animals form bond's. It was love, love as humans define it. Love, what humans feared, cause with love came with humanity, and if an animal could feel love like this, then who knows what would happen.