Siblings

*Month Later*

*Blue's PoV*

It's been about a month, give or take. Ripper and Skye went to find food real quick and thank god they did. I can feel them coming.

*Ripper's PoV*

Skye: Whoa, that stories wild.

Ripper: That was the day that me and your mother decided never to live nearby humans.

I said to Skye as I was carrying a thin creature in my arms.

Skye: Mom says you used to walk on four legs.

Ripper: I don't do that anymore. When I do, it usually results in pain.

Skye: Why?

I went silent. We never told Skye about how we met.

Ripper: That's a story for another day. Mom's waiting for us, let's go.

We continued to walk until we arrived back at the cave. We were greeted by Blue. Blue had her tail rapped around four eggs. I sat next to her as Skye examined the eggs.

Skye: What are these?

Blue: Their eggs. There where your siblings will come from.

Skye: What? You can just make things mom?

Blue: I had help.

She said as she looked up to me. Blue then began eating at the meal as I laid my head down. Skye continued to ask Blue questions about creating life, but Blue always responded with Skye being to young to understand.

My life's good now. I have a family, we're safe, and nothing can stop us now. Not as long as I'm around. I would die for my family. No matter the pain I will fight for their survival. Nothing will come between me and my family. Even if I am a freak.

To be continued...