Little Curiosity

*Skye's PoV*

When I opened my eye's I found it was still nighttime. Must've woke up early. Being curious about the night thou, I got up and walked outside. When I was outside I noticed a bushy tailed creature eating a nut.

Skye: Hey, want to be friends?

The little critter ran off. That was rude of it. I wasn't going to attack it, I just wanted a friend. I then heard a growling noise. I looked over and saw an orange creature slowly approaching me. I wasn't afraid, after all it was smaller than me. I snarled back and it took off, see how it wasn't worth it to fight me. I sat down and looked out towards the forest. It was dark and bit creepy, but nothing I couldn't handle. I then saw a another furry creature I had never seen before. Dad like to call them Furry Indoraptor's, I can see why. It walked on four legs, like him. But it was smaller then he described it. I slowly approached, hoping to make a friend.

Skye: Hey, you want to be friends.

The creature backed up towards a much larger Furry Indoraptor. It growled at me as I backed away. Mom always told me if I encounter something too big to fight, to slowly back away. But it started to approach, ready to attack. And it did, fortunately it missed and hit it's claw against the ground I ran back for my home as it roared at me. Mom and Dad then came rushing out of the cave. Mom pounced on the Furry Indoraptor. The Furry Indoraptor then backed away as Mom scared it off.

Skye: Thanks.

Blue: What were you THINK!? WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT WONDERING OUTSIDE WITHOUT SUPERVISION!?

Skye: I'm sorry. Wait, then why did you two let me go around the pond by myself today.

Mom and Dad went silent for a moment.

Blue: That's none of your concern. Yet.

Ripper: Come on. Let's go back to bed.

We all walked back into our home and layed down to sleep. Well they did, I was still trying to wrap my head around why they left me by myself today, but then be mad at me now for wondering off on my own.