Broken by Hate

*Ripper's PoV*

Brandon: Bro, do you recognize that thing?

Darius: No, never saw that on the island.

I started backing up away from them, always keeping my eyes on them. Just to make sure they didn't make a move. Then I heard the call, Blue's call. She sound tired and afraid. I instantly turned and ran back to the cave. I arrived to Blue lying on the ground with a human holding a small gun in his hand.

Bryson: Oh shit. You're not supposed to be alive.

I ran at him, but he shot two rounds into me. One into the left foot and the other one in the chest. I backed up a bit from the pain, but the bullets then fell off me as they couldn't break my skin. I growled, now officially knowing this human was trouble. Then came a large moving thing with another human in it. It rammed me and I fell down a nearby a hill, spanking trees as I fell. By the time I finally reached the bottom I couldn't move, all I could do was pass out.

*Darius's PoV*

Mom ran told us to ran back to camp, but I recognized that call. Blue and she sounded like she was in trouble. I ran into the woods to try and see what was going on. I came to a hill filled with trees. I was about to start climbing up it when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned and was met with the face of my brother.

Brandon: Bro what the hell?

Darius: Sorry, but Blue sounds like she's in trouble.

Brandon: The raptor? Is that what the black thing was?

Darius: No, but I think it-

We then heard the sound of crashing. About thirty feet away came the black thing. It rolled down the hill at high speeds. We ran over to see what happened. It was a very wired looking thing. Then we heard a what appeared to be two men talking and the sound of a car engine.