Poachers

Tommy: So what can we find here?

Bryson: Bison, Wolves, Moose, Grizzly Bear, Bald Eagles, and possibly the dinosaurs from Jurassic World.

Tommy: If we do find a dinosaurs it better be smaller. Like the domed one.

Bryson: You mean Stygimoloch. There's also the Velociraptor, maybe some Compsognathus, Gallimimus, if we're lucky maybe a Pteranodon.

Tommy took out his hunting rifle and loaded a dart into it. He then grabbed a tomahawk and a revolver. Bryson and Tommy took out the camping gear and traps. Tommy took the keys and locked the car.

*Ripper's PoV*

I woke up to Blue sleeping nearby me. I stood up, needing to get a drink of water. I walked over to a water hole and drank to my hearts delight. I noticed a strange creature. It could walk on two or four legs, so I often called it a Furry Indoraptor. Sure it wasn't perfect match, but it was close. Furry Indoraptor's often seemed to enjoy walking on four feet, unlike me. I haven't walked on my four legs ever since I fell on the horned skull. I've taken to just walking on my back legs to avoid the pain walking on four legs gives me. I then smelled the sentient of human. There's always be something I've never liked about our new home, the humans that often came here. I've tried convincing Blue that we needed to leave before the humans hurt us, but it didn't work. I then saw a flash come out of nowhere. The Furry Indoraptor noticed it to and ran off. I looked around and noticed a group of three humans nearby. I growled fearing that they were after me, but more importantly that they might be after Blue.

*Blue's PoV*

I woke up and noticed that Ripper wasn't nearby. Probably had to get a drink or relief himself. I stood up and yawned and then heard the sound of humans get closer.

Bryson: We're likely to a Grizzly Bear or the Velociraptor in that cave over there.

Tommy: Okay, let's move. You take the revolver incase it attacks me before I can dart it. Try to avoid hit it in the body or head. We want any Bears or the Velociraptor we find alive.

I slowly backed up deeper into the cave as they came closer. Soon I was hiding in the corner of the cave. I then saw two human silhouettes at the entrance of the cave. Soon a light hit me as I growled.

Tommy: Oh my, today's our lucky day.

A human raised a large gun and shot me as I started my charge. I felt tired when it came into contact with me. I soon lost conscious.