She's joining us (15)

~ Serena's pov~

I didn't know what to say; I wanted her with me, but I needed to tell her brother, which I knew would say no.

"Bonnie, but you have to tell Clemont you can't just escape," I told her. She looked sad but mad at the same time "He grounded me for mentioning your name I hate him so much," she told me; a few seconds later, I heard Bonnie's name being called, so I looked up, and I saw him, he was with misty, May, Dawn and Drew. Clemont was next to him too.

"Gary?" Ash said I looked at Gary, and he was looking at Ash "Hello, Ash Ketchum, what brings you here shouldn't you be getting ready for the league" he said

"Well I am, but I just took a day off," he said, "Hello, May, Drew, and Dawn, what brings you guys here?" I asked "We came to see you, of course, and congratulations on the title of Kalos Queen, you finally did it," Dawn said as she gave me a hug "Thank you, guys, anyway; Bonnie do you think this is the best thing for you?" I asked her, and she nodded, "okay, well, clemont, I'm taking your sister with me on a journey along with these 2, it's a decision made by your sister, and I rejected it at first, but she made her choice, so I will accept it," I told him I knew I said I was going to ask him, but hey I wanna see his reaction.

"Bonnie, you can't just leave I have to take care of you; you are my little-" Bonnie interrupted him "Your little sister, are you trying to fake how much you love me when I needed you the most you pushed me away and grounded me only bc we let Serena go!!!! I knew I made a mistake, and now I'm trying to fix it while you only want to support Ash," Bonnie responded as she started to cry "Well, Ash you heard the girl if I were you, I would leave and get ready for your league oh and don't worry about your Pokémon's they will be in good hands let's go guys we have nothing to do here" Gary said as he turned around to walk away as well as calem since he took Bonnie along with him "May, Dawn, and Drew, I'm pretty sure you know who I was talking about now (they nod) anyway thank you for coming to see me in the master class I'll make sure to visit Hoenn again or maybe Sinnoh" I said "we will wait for your return Serena bye" May said "Bye guys, oh and good luck in the league Ash Ketchum," I said as I walked away along with my Pokémon

When we were far away from them in a Pokemon center we sat at a table, and we started to talk "Did u see his face it was so hilarious," Gary said "I think we scared them 🤣" calem said "So Serena can you introduce me to the 2 guys here pls" bonnie said "well this guy right here is Calem my brother and the other on is Gary ex-friend of Ash" i told her she smiled like she used to do "hi I'm bonnie and this is dedenne" she said "no need to introduce to us bon-bon we already knew you thanks to sere-berry" "Gary stop with the nicknames beside its getting annoying to hear it coming from you" "oh Serena its because ur the new queen you are trying to act so much mature how lame let's just have fun beside we still have a lot to show Ash that was just the beginning princess."

"Stop flirting with my sister in front of me, Gary," calem said while Bonnie and I started to laugh "it's nice to see you again, Bonnie," i said to Bonnie while she looked at me "yeah, we really missed you. I'm happy now that we are with you."

"Oh bon-bon, we have a lot to show you since you will be part of our journey," Gary told Bonnie; she looked so confused that I used a shadow ball on Gary to get him out of the way "Wow, what just happened," she asked.

"Okay, Bonnie, I will tell you, so you saw, a shadow ball just blew Gary over there (points to where Gary is); well, I made it" She looked at me so weirdly, but I still had to continue so she wouldn't get lost, "so I am having same powers as my pokemon I'm pretty sure I'm getting more, but I only know a few, and I can also hear what they are saying," I said, "wow that is cool."

"Oh honey, that is just the beginning; we are planning on taking Serena to prove herself in front of Ash, and if we succeed, then we will see how Ash reacts; maybe he will change his mind about Serena," Calem said to bonnie as she just nodded "I agree, the way he talked about you, he just made me want to kill him."

After that talk, we kept talking about other things while I listened to our Pokemon talk to each other Some were sad stories that both greninja and Pikachu told, but others were just funny. When night time came, I went to the nearest lake with all my Pokemon "What a nice day, guys, don't u think" I told them "Yes, mistress, I hope he will learn his lesson from now on cuz this is only the beginning"  Lucario said to me" as long as I can be with my sylveon Serena I won't mind teaching ash a lesson even if he was my owner" I looked at Pikachu, and I smiled "all I ever hoped was to be with him, but things didn't go that way, and this helped me learn that I have to start doing my things on my own, I just hope we don't become enemies..." I looked back at the lake and sighed.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around to see Bonnie "Hey, why are you up shouldn't you be sleeping" I said as she sat next to me " I wanted to enjoy the late night with you. I really missed you, Serena; I miss all the good moments we had as a group, as a family" "I know, Bonnie, I missed you too, and I miss those moments too, but I have these 2 who I am able to create new memories with, so from now on let's create new memories together" I said as I held her hands "yeah let's do it."

====================================

Bonnie and Serena's Moments are the best, in my opinion  

Comment and vote 

~Eliza