It's what we want (21)

~Greninja pov~

It was finally the day of the league, and Pikachu and I talked last night. We both wanted to participate since Serena knew that my bond with Ash never left; as Olympia had stated, Yeah, I had to tell her after using our power together, and she was supportive, and only she knew, but she would never talk about it, she would only train us and be focused on that; don't get me wrong having a bond with Ash and with Serena was totally different 'my new power-up move with Serena was cool, but I think I prefer with Ash.'

 We also trained to perform just for fun, but our main goal was participating in the league. I spoke with Pikachu last night, and he also agrees; we wanted to stay with Serena, but Ash is our trainer, and he still has our Pokeball. Serena is also our trainer, but as the league is today, we couldn't stay back and not battle. With Pikachu, we decided to join Ash, we had the chance to go back to him when  Serena cried about having us go back, but we were not ready; Serena was helping us train, too, and we were still mad at Ash, but now we just want to help him win. Serena had to be there early, and we knew trainers too, apparently, so it would give Pikachu and me a chance to do our plan. 

We could have just told Serena about our plan. Still, we were scared she was going to say no, so we had to make a plan. "okay guys are we all set to go" "Yeah, we are all set, Serena," my girlfriend said, yeah I love her a lot, I know we are from a different species and type, but love is love. Genetically we can't have offspring, but it was fine with us. I looked at her and then at Pikachu and nodded at him. "I'm sorry, guys," Pikachu said, and we ran out from there. we knew the league was being held in the same place as last year, so we did some route investigation and are now following it.  "Pikachu, greninja, where are you guys going" I heard Serena scream as she ran behind us. "Serena, we want to participate, please; we just want to battle in the league with Ash," Pikachu screamed. 

Suddenly we stopped, and a pink light surrounded us, meaning Serena was using psychic. They all caught up to us, and Delphox ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Don't ever do that again, Greninja," Delphox said to me as she continued to hug me "We are really sorry, but we just wanted to do this one last time, and we thought that you weren't going to let us." Pikachu said as I also saw him in a similar situation as I am right now "Why wouldn't i, guys? You guys were trained for this your whole life, especially u, Pikachu i couldn't say no just because of what is going on with Ash and me; you specifically told me that your bond with Ash is still there, so we trained for this Greninja, I knew having you perform wasn't going to be nice so I already had the plan to talk with Ash and tell about having you 2 join him" she said as we looked at her. 

"Really," we both said, "yeah, Greninja, I convinced Serena to do that because we knew how much it meant for you and for Pikachu." I looked at her, and I hugged her even tighter "Thank you, all of you," Pikachu said as he ran up to her to nuzzle her, and I gave her a hug "Oh boys come on, let's go find Ash. We all ran to find him; we didn't think we would find him.

"ASH KETCHUM, STOP" Serena yelled as we all saw him with, Clemont, Misty, and another guy 'I guess we did find him' "That's Brock," Pikachu said, and I'm sure he knew who he was. they all turned around, and he was surprised; we were also surprised since only he was supposed to be here, but oh well, "Hello Ash, I won't take all your time, but I came to talk with you because Greninja and Pikachu asked me to. I don't want to take away what they love to do and the bond they have with you. Yeah, your bond with Greninja never disappeared because I made sure not to. Olympia said it would, but it hasn't Greninja still has a bond with you, and I also know Pikachu means a lot to you, and you both share a bond too. I was selfish once, but i won't be today.

"Pikachu? Greninja?" "We want to participate, Ash. <Gren-Greninja>"  "he says he wants to participate, Ash. Look, whatever is going on between us can continue after the league, but I want them to be happy with what they do. so please let them participate with you today. That is all I'm asking" "Oh, now you want to hand his Pokemon over. What made you change your mind, blondie? Is it the fact that people can accuse you of stealing" "Nothing like that, Misty, and don't play with me, Misty, because at the end of the day, I am so much better than a tomboy like you" "Yeah I actually agree with Serena in this one" Pikachu said which only Serena understood and no one else "Ugh Ash say something to her" "enough Misty let's go, and let's go guys then we have a league to go to" "Thank you Serena" we both said  as we gave her one last hug 

"go on, guys, and Do your best, and this time, listen to Ash and all his commands, and good luck. We will be watching and cheering for you both; show them how strong you have become," she said as she cried; it sounded more like a goodbye than a see you later; "yeah, you guys will be awesome out there," Lucario said as he came out his Pokeball. They all came out of their Pokeball and gave us one last hug "You guys will do great," pancham said."we will cheer and throw a party once you guys win," vivillon added. 'hey lilligant can we smell your fragrance before we go?" Pikachu asked "sure come here boys" We would usually smell her fragrance when we felt the need to because it's very calming. It also smells really good "Okay, we're good now, come on Pikachu, let's go" And we ran inside, trying to find him who left us instead of waiting for us 'Is it really worth it trying to go back with Ash if this is his attitude?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO close 

Comment and vote 

~Eliza