A change (3)

~~Serena's pov~~~~

The following day I woke up really early, and I looked outside to see that it was still pretty dark; then I looked at the clock, and it read 4:00 am, I patted all my Pokemon to wake up, and when I said all 'my' pokemon I included Pikachu and greninja, when they woke up I told Pikachu and greninja to go back with Ash since I didn't want him to think something bad about me, I gave them one last hug. They ran off to his room, I looked at my Pokemon, "Guys, it's time for a new change."

I grabbed the new clothing I had brought and put it on (A/N: it will be the one on the multimedia on top☝︎). I put my other clothes into my bag, returned my Pokemon into their Pokeballs, and left the room; it was all silent in the halls to the main entrance. Once I got to the desk, I left the key and a note to Nurse Joy, and I walked out of the pokemon center to a new place.

'this will be my new start. I don't care if he hates me if I was a true friend to him, he would realize it and try to get me back, but I will or will not wait for that time,' i thought. I had a path to go to that had lights, and I walked towards it until something came out of a bush, it was two small Pokémons close to each other, I got my Pokedex, and I pointed to the first Pokemon: Riolu, the Emanation type pokemon, Riolu uses the shapes of auras, which change according to emotion, to communicate with others.

 I had a path to go to that had lights, and I walked towards it until something came out of a bush, it was two small Pokémons close to each other, I got my Pokedex, and I pointed to the first Pokemon: Riolu, the Emanation type pokemon, Riolu uses ...

and then I pointed at the second Pokemon: Petilil, the Bulb-type Pokemon, The leaves on its head are very bitter. Eating one of these leaves is known to refresh a tired body.

"wow, a riolu and a petilil," I said excitedly "Hey guys," I said as I was walking toward them, "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?"

"Rio, peti <okay>"

"are u guys hurt?" I asked them, and they shook their heads "Are u guys hungry?" they both nodded

I got my bag, and I took my Pokemon out so they could meet while I was getting some Pokepuffs. Once I found it, I gave it to them, and they ate it all. 'They were such cute Pokemon'. I thought

"you guys must have been so hungry. Do you guys have a trainer?" I asked them, and again they were shaking their heads, saying no, "Oh, that's sad, but here I have more Pokepuffs pls, eat up" After they ate along with my Pokemon, it was time for me to practice before my performance, but before I could start riolu and petilil ran up to me

"riolu-rio-rio-lu<i want to go with you>

"peti-lil-peti<me too>

"huh? Do you guys want to join me? (they nod) Are you sure? (they nod again) riolu and petilil, but I am a performer, and my goal is to become Kalos Queen, I could learn to battle if performance isn't your thing, but I'm mostly about performing in front of the crowds," I said, I wanted them to know who I was so that they could make their final decision but all in all I was determent to catch them. I wasn't planning to leave them there if they didn't want to perform I would learn for them

Rio- riolu <we still want to join you>

okay, then Pokeball go!" I said excitedly. Both Pokeballs were shaking 4 times until they made the noise of approval, meaning they had been caught

"Yeah! A new chapter in my story has begun because I caught a Riolu and a petilil," I said.

Braixen,pancham, veon! <yeah!>

At the same time, my other Pokemon were excited along with me "Come on out, you two," I said quietly. I forgot it was still really early to be screaming

when they both came out of their Pokeballs, We all started to practice although it was 5 am, I still decided to practice. I wasn't planning to do something significant since I didn't want them to be tired for our performance. As I was practicing, both riolu and petilil were watching me perform their looks on their faces were enough for me to know they enjoyed it. After I was done, they ran up to me, cheering.

"And that's what we kind of do; you are more than welcome to join in my performances," I said Riolu and Petilil both decided to do a mini-performance in which their moves turned more into a battle.

"It's okay, guys. I will teach you how we can put your moves into a performance like and back-to-battle moves when needed.

We started to practice for an hour, and then we decided to build us a small place to take a nap before we could go to our Performance. 'You just wait Ash, I am going to be a new Serena, and you will regret calling me weak 'cause from now on, I will train and perform, i thought before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and here it is Serena has changed, and there is no stopping her!

and here are her new Pokemons:

it will change throughout the story, so be aware of that

~Eliza