✨ Epilogue ✨

~Serena's POV~

It has been 3 years since that dream. We all had accomplished our dreams and were now happily walking around the Galar region. So much had happened during these 3 years. I had won the title of Kalos Queen, and I had kept my title. I had a lilligant on my team; she was just like the one in my dream. Braixen had Evolved into a Delphox when I was going through a hard time, Pancham does not want to evolve at all, and sylveon and Delphox admitted that they were in a relationship with Ash's Pikachu and Greninja. 

My relationship with Ash has been amazing, and we are now engaged. He proposed to me 2 years ago in the Kalos league when he battled to keep his title and won; it was honestly so romantic how he proposed to me in front of everyone. Clemont was now a great inventor, and Bonnie was now a Pokemon trainer battling Ash all the time just for practice.

"Ahh, I love a nice rest," I said as I sat on Ash's lap. "Yeah, me too," he said as his arms were wrapped around my waist. "How is my son doing?" I said, "He's amazing at battling. No problems with him, and our mega bond is increasing gradually." 

We had found a lost Riolu here in Galar when we were on a date, and It reminded me so much of my Riolu, the one I had in my dream. Ash saw my worry about it, so he decided to catch it, and now we call him our son since he loves us both. He was now a Lucario, and they both were practicing their mega-evolution.

"Do you think you will win against Leon?" I said, "Yeah, I think I got it, and I promise that after that, we will get married because I want everyone to know that you are mine" "Mrs. Ketchum, I like that," I said. As I kissed him." "Eww, get a room, you 2" We heard behind us "Ahh, Misty" we both screamed. It was hard to look at her, honestly; we both still got chills just looking at her. 

We never told anyone because we didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable, but they, especially Misty, would always ask why we would get scared "Ugh, I still want to know why you guys get scared when you see me. Am I that scary or something?" "Oh, leave them alone, Misty," Gary said as he gave her a back hug. 

We had met them on our trip to Kanto when we were going to visit Ash's mom, and apparently, she invited every one of Ash's travel companions. When I saw her, I was terrified that she would try to take him away or Ash would go after her, but he just wrapped his arms around my waist and introduced me as his girlfriend. I also met my brother there since he was with Gary, and I was able to talk with him about how things were going and catch up on life.

"Don't worry about it, Misty," Ash said as he laid his head on my shoulder "Oh, get up, and let's go and take a walk, or let's go train; the Pokemon Regional Championship is next month, and you need to be ready to face Leon" Gary said "Okay" Ash said as I got up, he kissed me, and then he left to train.

(A/N: HI! So I'm hoping this all is making sense; I'm mostly here to inform you that I have not watched the Pokémon journey (is that what's it called?) Anyway so I'll probably make this wayyy different than the show because I know nothing I know like little bits (like I know he won against Leon, and he had a mega evolution, z-ring from Alola, and the Dynamax and a few more, that's it), but other than that treat this chapter as just a random chapter pls and thank you )

~Time skip to after that battle~

(let's time skip for the sake of me pls cuz I don't know how to write battles 😛)

I was sitting waiting for the battle to end. I had all my friends and my Pokemon watching the battle that was occurring while I was looking down. In my lap, I had an envelope, this envelope had a very special gift that no one knew yet, only my Pokemon, Misty, and I. "Will you tell us what is in that envelope, I'm very curious you know" I heard Bonnie say, I just smiled at her "Not yet, you will eventually" I looked over and smiled at Misty as she smiled back